29. testing the limits

Start from the beginning

The image replayed in Spencer's mind as he silently returned inside the yacht, hoping no one had noticed him briefly standing outside.

You pulled your body away from Derek's after a long hug.

"It was no problem.. Helping you out, I mean. I didn't know how dangerous it was out there either." Derek gave you a warm smile, and patted your shoulder softly.

"Don't go back out today. You should stick to the hot tub, or lounging in one of the sun chairs." He leaned a little closer and lowered his voice. "Or straddling Spencer on the back deck, of course."

You pressed your lips in a tight line, scowling. "Shut up."

Your response earned a hearty chuckle from Derek, so you rolled your eyes.

Spencer.

Spencer?

You spun in a circle, scanning the deck for him.

Where was he? He couldn't have possibly needed this much time to fix his 'problem'.

"Speaking of Spencer, I think I'm gonna go look for him. He probably got distracted by a painting or something." You wandered down the stairs and onto the back deck, picking up your pace as you entered the yacht.

"Spence?"

You peeked around in each room, eventually finding him in the master bedroom.

You leaned against the doorway, your damp hair swept behind your shoulders. "What are you doing inside?"

Spencer fiddled with the loosened draw strings of his dark purple swim trunks. "I just needed a break from the sun."

"Oh.." You felt an odd tension between you. "Okay."

Huh.

"Well.. We're heading back to the hotel after one more stop. And.. I just thought I should find you." You had a sliver of happiness lingering in your voice, hoping it would lighten his mood.

"Okay. Thanks." Spencer continued to avoid eye contact with you. His face was blank, and his voice didn't rise or fall at the end of his sentences.

Well, that didn't work. What the fuck?

You didn't even bother to tell him what happened in the water. He didn't seem like he was in a good mood.

"Is something wrong?"

The phrase suddenly caused his hazel eyes to meet yours.

"Nope." Spencer replied immediately, giving you a weak smile. His eyes were.. Cold.

"Oh....kay.. I'll- I'll be up on the deck. If you need me." You stuttered, your face falling into a somber expression.

You walked onto the back deck, sitting on one of the chairs alone for a second. You don't know what you did wrong, but you refused to let this ruin your day. It couldn't have been a big deal.

It wasn't a big deal. Spencer didn't know the context of why you felt compelled to kiss Derek, but if he did, he wouldn't feel so frustrated.

Spencer joined the group maybe an hour after you had spoken with him, but he continued to act distant for the rest of the day. The flight back to Virginia was around midnight, so you all stayed on the yacht for dinner.

The yacht had just docked back at the hotel, and you found yourself practically running to catch up with Spencer. The rest of the team still stood chatting on the dock, so it was only you and Spencer walking on the path back to the villas.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong, Spencer? Or are you going to ignore me for the rest of the day?" You were fed up with his attitude.

"Why did you kiss Derek?"

Your jaw dropped. "THAT was what had you all pissed off?" You bumped Spencer with your elbow softly. "He helped me out of the current. I was having trouble.. Staying afloat."

Spencer let out a deep breath, his shoulders slumping. "Fuck. I'm sorry. It was that strong?"

"Yes. But, you also temporarily took away my ability to walk. So.. Even if I was swimming in a pool, wouldn't have lasted long."

"I'm sorry for being an ass." He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You should be. You know I would never leave you Spence. Sometimes I wonder how you would doubt that."

You and Spencer reached the door of your villa for the last time, unlocking it gently.

"Maybe I should show you how special you are. Just.. So you can understand. Get it through that big.." You shut the door behind you two, and boldly pressed a hand to his crotch. "..Brain of yours."

Spencer's eyebrows raised, and he slowly nodded his head. "O-Okay.."

You grinned foolishly and led him into the bathroom, flicking on the lights with your free hand.

"Strip." You demanded, roaming your eyes over his slightly shining body.

You took off your own bathing suit, focused on the flexing contours of his body as he removed his clothing.

You cornered him in the large shower, turning on the warm water to rain down on top of you.

As you knelt to the floor, you tilted your head back, making eye contact with Spencer.

"I have a feeling this will help you understand."

You took his length in your hands and teasingly twisted your hands up and down it, your lips hovering over the tip.

Spencer's hands immediately went to grab your hair, but you blocked them. "No touching. Follow my rules, or I stop what I'm doing."

Spencer slowly brought his hands away from your head. Your sudden dominance made his dick pulse in anticipation.

You placed the head of his length in your mouth, swirling your tongue around the tip. You eventually got tired of teasing Spencer, and swallowed as much of his length as possible, making him groan loudly.

"F-fuck.. Y/n!" Spencer didn't have much to grab onto, so he pressed his hands against the glass shower walls on either side of him.

You bobbed your head up and down his length quickly, one hand rotating on the remainder of him you couldn't fit in your mouth. Spit mixed with the water of the shower dribbled down your chin and ran across your chest.

The hand that wasn't wrapped around his length ran across his taut abs, and traveled to his back, gripping his waist.

His knees buckled for a moment once you swallowed around the head of his dick. This caused him to emit a low moan as well.

You bobbed your head faster, meeting his needy thrusts.

Then, you seamlessly removed him from your mouth and quickly got to your feet, continuing to rotate your hand up and down his length.

You pressed a feverish kiss on Spencer's lips, and he groaned as he removed his hands from the wall, cupping your face desperately.

"Come for me."