33. pumpkin (pt. 1)

Na na na, come on.

As the song started, you swayed your hips sensually. Despite the ample amount of alcohol In your system, you could still dance without looking completely stupid.

Na na na, come on.

Spencer, Rossi, and Derek sat on the couch- observing the three of you. You knew you were performing for everyone, but in your mind, it was only for Spencer.

Na na na, na na come on

Na na na, come on, come on, come on

Na na na na come on.

Since you had several speakers placed throughout the apartment, the base vibrated the furniture. It ran up through your shoes and into your ribs, giving you an addictive buzz.

Na na na, come on.

JJ exited the bedroom and hung up her phone call with Will, her eyebrows raising at the volume of the music.

Na na na, na na, come on.

Hotch leaned back on the kitchen island whilst sitting comfortably on one of the stools. He mouthed the words with joy, smiling at the performance unfolding in front of him.

Na na na, come on, come on

Come on, na na na na.

Penelope handed you the tv remote, and you did a body roll as you settled in position to deliver the first lyric.

"Feels so good being bad." You began. "..There's no way I'm turning back."

You weren't an amazing singer, but you could sing on tune while managing to sound good. And with your looks and dance moves? You were practically celebrity material.

Penelope had dug up a second remote, and held it between herself and Emily. "Now the pain is for pleasure.. Cause nothing can measure."

You let out a small giggle before continuing, finding the surprise and intrigue on Spencer and Morgan's face very entertaining.

"Love is great, love is fine..." You dragged your palm down the curves of your body, continuing to sway with the music. "Out the box, out of line."

Penelope and Emily backed you up again. "The affliction of the feeling leaves me wanting more.."

"..Cause I may be bad," You bent over and flipped your hair back, arching your backside as you straightened you back, "..but I'm perfectly good at it."

"Sex in the air, I don't care.." Emily seemed to make eye contact with either JJ or Hotch, and both of them glanced down sheepishly.

"I love the smell of it." Penelope winked at Derek, which made him chuckle.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones.." You slowly stepped off of the coffee table, sauntering over to Spencer. "But chains and whips excite me."

You swore you saw Spencer mouth 'I know' as you sat on the edge of the coffee table.

"Cause I may be bad," Penelope circled around Emily as she sang, and they switched as Penelope said her line.

"..but I'm perfectly good at it.."

"Sex in the air, I don't care I love the smell of it." You gripped the hem of your skirt, tugging on it gently. Spencer's eyes were stuck on you.

As they should be.

You ran your fingertips across the top of your breasts slowly as you continued, "Sticks and stones may break my bones.."