Chapter 8: Stain vs the Boy in Bandages

Start from the beginning

___________________________________

Tenya was bristling under his suit when he walked the streets of Hosu. His face had been controlled and calm, but his mind racing with thoughts, all fighting over priority.

Manual had caught on to what he was planning and told him to think logically before doing something he would regret. What did he know?

He didn't know how Tenya felt.

None of them did.

Tenya soon regretted not listening to Manual when he could as the Hero Killer stood over him, eyes gleaming dangerously, blade hovering over his back. He couldn't move a muscle. It was like his body had given up on him.

"Perish," The villain seethed before bringing the blade down.

He closed his eyes, waiting for death as he watched his life pass before his eyes. Thoughts of his classmates and friends, apologies to Tensei that he'd never get to say. He waited for the blinding white pain of the katana piercing his back.

But it never came.

Looking up he was met with the sight of the Hero Killer being pulled back by bandaged scrawny thin arms. The katana was pulled back with him as Stain turned to meet his offender, only to be met with the sight of short green haired boy. It was the same boy from the USJ.

He and his classmates had asked about who the strange boy next to the villain they had called Shigaraki Tomura was. The teachers had been pretty tight lipped, but inevitably, Midnight-sensei told them that he was a boy their age that had been forced into villainy after being kidnapped at a young age. No one could find out his whereabouts for years and plans of rescue were being made now that they knew he was still alive.

Now as Tenya looked on, he made sure to take in as much about the boy as he could. His teachers and the police would want to know, that is if they made it out of this alive.

The boy wore a dirty white hospital gown that was ripped up at the bottom hem. Dirtied white bandages covered his arms and legs with red blood seeping through. He was thin as a twig and didn't look very strong, but seemed to be quick on his feet, despite the sprained ankle he seemed to have. It was wrapped up in a dirty t-shirt. The boy's hair was long, about past his shoulders, and matted with grime and dirt.

Sickly pale and thin cheeks with dotted freckles held an angry frown as he didn't let go of Stain's arm. Green eyes that looked haunted as the light dimmed in their depths.

Tenya didn't need to be a rocket scientist to tell that this boy was hurt.

"Hey! Get out of here! You're hurt, there isn't anything you can do!" Tenya shouted. The boy didn't even look in his direction, but let out a rasp as he tried to speak. Was he a mute?

"Who are you, boy? You aren't a hero," Stain seethed, but didn't notice as the greenette slipped one of the knives from his sheathes. The boy held it up in front of him defensively before giving Stain a large pull and throwing him aside with strength that Tenya didn't think he had and then running to his side.

He fell over Tenya and reached into his pockets, feeling for something. Tenya stayed silent as he noticed the weight of his phone leaving his side and the sound of buttons being tapped on the screen.