P A R T T H R I T H Y S E V E N

New York City, Bronx NY
October, 19 2019
1:00pm

F A I T H
°°°°°°°°°°°°

Its been two months and honor is now back in school

Its been two months and honor is now back in school. I got a job in the mall at footlocker. It's not that hard I just have to ring people up and give them thier shoes.

I didn't have to work today since I worked all last week and all this week expect for today.

So I been cleaning and washing clothes all day.

I changed both our sheets.and pillow cases. Honor just got a new bed her old was was starting to smell.

I had just got back from the grocery store. My legs were burning.

After I got done putting everything up I plopped down on the couch sighing digging my phone out my back pocket.

I tossed it next to me slouching down yawning.

After sitting there for 30 minutes I got up and made me some pizza rolls.

I grabbed a fruit punch out the fridge adding ranch and hot sauce to my plate sitting at the counter watching videos on my phone.

Once I got done I Washed my plate out drying my hands going upstairs laying across my bed stretching out.

I took a nap until it was time to get Honor. It took me about 10 minutes to get there.

Once I arrived she was standing with her teacher and a couple more kids.

Once she noticed me she ran towards me hugging me.

I stayed on green all day mommy she smiled reaching up towards me.

My eyes winded but I quickly covered to up with a smile nodding my head

That's good maybe I'll let you have some ice cream after dinner I said biting the inside of my lip.

She nodded pulling me as I waved at her teacher.

Once we made it home I helped her with her homework then let her get a Apple juice and some gold fish.

Can we go to the park she asked

Yes Finnish your snack first I said texting dave back

He wanted to come see honor before he went to see her.