P A R T T H R I T Y F O U R

New york City, Bronx NY
August 10, 2019
1:45pm

T I N Y
°°°°°°°°°°

I was finally back home in my own bed

I was finally back home in my own bed. Still not knowing what caused the pain and spotting they wanted me to take it easy and stay off my feet for a couple days.

I had an appointment next month and I couldn't wait. I just wanted to hold and love on my son already.

I had just finished a bowl of fruity pebbles now I was relaxing in bed under my warm sheets.

Mir was out doing his own thing. I don't know what's going on with him but he needs to get it together.

He's been in and out since I was released from the hospital. All I been eating is cereal and foods you can microwave. I would order out but it would he be nice to enjoy a home cooked meal with him.

It's not even about him being gone all day just a simple text letting me know he's okay and fed would be nice.

I tried not to let it get the best of me but boy oh boy was it becoming harder and harder.

Today i decided to get out the house. I showered washing over my belly rinsing off. I got out drying off putting my cream on my belly along with my bra and panties. Attempting to put lotion on my legs.

I sighed loudly going over to the closet looking threw it finding my Nike shirt along with my legging.after 15 minutes I was able to put my clothes on. I slid my feet into my slides grabbing my keys making sure locked up.

I drove to Starbucks first getting some cake pops and an iced coffee.

I went to Walmart to look around but end up getting him a bath tub which he doesn't have yet it wasn't to much just one where you could sit it in the tub then lay him on it. Not the one you have to fill up.

Congrats a tall slender white women smiled.

Thank you I smiled

She nodded walking away.

I got him some bath mittens that you wash him up with and me some more shirts.

I just don't buy my stuff from the mall I like shopping at different stores target being my favorite.

I drove past my dad's seeing him sitting on the porch reading the news paper. He looked up but I quickly pulled off heading home.