P A R T F O R T Y T H R E E

New York City,Bronx NY
November 5, 2019
4:15pm

F A I T H
°°°°°°°°°°°°

Dave birthday was in 5 days and I been running around like a chicken with it's Head cut off

Dave birthday was in 5 days and I been running around like a chicken with it's Head cut off. Making sure everything was going how I wanted.

So the first night of his birthday weekend me and honor are going to take him out to dinner. And breakfast then were going to spend the day together.

The next day mama is going to do something for him at her house then mir and snake helped me plan a night out at his favorite club with all his close friends.

Thennnn then it's going to be just us for the rest of the week at a hotel. I'm going to give him all his gifts and have everything looking all pretty with balloons and gifts and candles.

I just want it to be special for him to show him how much I appreciate him for helping me with Honor.

I even went out and bought a lingerie. For him I had to hide it because his nosy self been sneaking around trying to look for the presents I hid form him.

Mommy I can't wait to Dave see my present I made him hes going to be soo happy she giggled

Okay baby put back on your  shoes so we can go i said

Okay Mommy she said

I picked up my phone and keys as she ran from the back with her shoes on.

I grabbed her hand as we left. Once our Uber pulled up I helped her in putting on both our seat belts

We arrived at the mall 15 minutes later. I held honor hand tightly as we walked around getting the rest of his stuff.

I just got a bunch of clothes and boxers from his favorite stores and got him a few bottles of cologne mostly his favorite.

We ended up spending an hour at the mall. We stopped to get food..the we went back home.

I let her play while i hid everything. I sat on couch while Honor played with her toys in front of the tv.

I made dave a card And my teacher helped me draw spell it even though I didn't need help she mumbled

I didn't know if she was talking to me or herself so I didn't say anything.