22 - #56 Soma and Hayama

Start from the beginning

"What? Um... he just fainted so I think that would be hard." Megu said.

"I don't even want to think about Saiba-senpai!" Jun cried out then a guy entered the room.

"Hey Jun. I got what you wante-" but he stopped when he saw the mess in the room.

"Oh, Sorry for the intrusion." Megumi said and bowed her head.

---

"Don't call me Jun! Call me Professor Shiomi! Hayama-kun you're my assistant! You should show me some respect." Shiomi ranted.

"Jun, you were supposed to water the plants today, you forgot." Hayama said which made Shiomi stop. "I did it for you."

"I'm sorry."

"You forgot last week too, and the spice almost died."

"I'm sorry."

"And who helped host the guest-"

"Yes, I'm sorry! I should call my rescuer." Shiomi said which made everyone look at her fiddling with her phone.

"Rescuer?" the three muttered in unison.

{MEANWHILE}

** phone ringing **

You groggily reached for your phone and squinted your eyes. The sun was shining brightly, as you looked at the caller's id. It was Jun.

You groaned before answering the call. "Yes?"

; (Reader)-chan!! Hayama-kun is bullying me!" you heard Jun cried out.

; Hey why are you calling (Nickname)!" you heard Hayama asked.

"Alright, I'll be right there." you said before ending the call.

{Jun's laboratory}

You opened the door and saw everyone sitting on the sofa. Soma and Megumi looked at you surprised.

"Eh!? I thought I was mistaken but the (Reader)-chan you were talking about is Yamaguchi (Reader)?" Megumi asked.

"Oh? Megu, Soma! I didn't know you're both here." you greeted acting surprised as you entered the room. Jun ran to hide behind your back.

"(Reader)-chan!" Jun called out as you shot a glance at Hayama.

"Aki you shouldn't bully Jun-san." you said as Hayama sighed.

"I didn't bully her, and did you just wake up?" Hayama asked looking at your currently soaked hair. You replied with a nod.

"Ohmy! I'm sorry for waking you up!" Jun cried out as you laughed it off and assured that it was fine.

"You guys how did you know (Reader)-chan?" Soma asked.

"Hmph I won't talk to any of Saiba-senpai's relative." Jun said which made Hayama sigh.

"We met her during the second week of class." Hayama replied which made Megumi and Soma surprised.

"Soma-kun look." Megumi said while looking at the jar of spices.

"Yeah, there are a ton of spices." Soma replied as they stopped at a leaf. "Oh, this smells a lot like curry!"

"It's called kari patta." you replied as Jun pulled you to sit on the sofa.