Meeting With A Friend (Eps 13)

Comenzar desde el principio

Suddenly an extreme burst of wind hit me like a truck though I didn't move.

???:"If it isn't Our lord and Saviour. What can I do for you this time (Y/N)?" A woman with a cheeky smile said to me as I looked at her with a smile.

"It's nice to see you again Death" I said as she cheekily smiled.

Death:"I told you not to call me That! I have a name and it's Vera!" She Yelled in anger as I laughed and pat her head which Riled her up more.

"I know. I Know. I've just come to Lead some of the lost souls to the afterlife."

Vera:"Okay! Let's go to my room!" As she said that she snapped and we were in her room.

Vera:"Wanna watch some anime before you go? That slime reincarnation Anime has a Season 2 now!" She asked giddily as she ran to her closet with was filled with manga and Anime novels.

[I've been In Love with the anime 'That time I got Reincarnated as a slime'. I don't know why I'm so attached to it....i think it's a problem.

Vera is like a Child. She is what some people would call a loli. Though she's not young in any extent she still acts like a child when i see her, but if you make her angry...may god have mercy on your soul.

She has the power to kill everything and anything...Literally. With one touch she could turn you to dust. It doesn't matter how strong you are. I guess since I had no fear for her she took a liking to me. But when we first met. Lord we were Enemies.

The only problem is that she can't leave this place to any extent. Or she would wither away slowly. I guess that's the biggest cost for being Death.

She's naturally a good person and we do get along, but....

Vera:"Oi! (Y/N) What do you think of this Erotic Novel!?" She eagerly said as she put the pool up to my face.

Shes really into Hentai....and she is a Hentai (Aka Pervert for the Uncultured Swines)....for those reasons alone her appearance has changed.

She changed her hair from black to pink and she has...a Succubus tail which Really alarms me when I'm near her....But I don't mind as long as she doesn't come on to me.

~Vera~ Aka Death

~Vera~
Aka Death

Now if you're wondering why she changed into this lovely person. I....Kind of accidentally got her into watching anime.

But I didn't expect her to find out what Hentai was!

"N-No thank you Vera. I'm just trying to get the work done." I said with a smile as she pouted for a moment, but then a Devious smirk appeared on her face.

I don't like where this is going.

Vera:"Oh (Y/N)~" She smugly said as she looked at me with a Smile that screamed run.

As she put her hand into her pocket I prepared a teleport spell to get out of there if needed.

Vera:"Tada!" As she pulled out a chocolate bar my eyes turned into stars, but i tried to Restrain myself.

"I don't need it..." I said staring at the chocolate bar.

"I don't need it" I said as she waved it around.

"I definitely don't need it" I looked at the chocolate as if I was In a transe.

"I don't need it....I don't need it" I was sweating profusely staring at the gold.

"I don't need it. I don't need it."

.

.

.

"IIIIII NEEEEEEEED IIIIIIITTTTT!" I Yelled as I dashed at the chocolate bar as she just Put her hand out as I slammed into her hand.

"Ow..." I said as I Touched my face which was in pain.

Vera waved the chocolate bar in front of my face.

Vera:"If you want this chocolate bar you're gonna have to watch a whole season of anime with me!" She Happily said as I looked at her in doubt.

"One chocolate bar isn't enough for a season! I have work to do! If you think that I.....i..." I looked to see a box of chocolate bars behind Vera

Vera:"Well?~ She Muttered as I looked at her.

"I'll do it" I said with no hesitation as I stared at the box.

Vera:"Okay! But to make you happy ill slow down time. So a day in here in a Minute out there. Is that okay?" I just blankly looked at her.

"...You can do that?" I asked as she nodded with Energy.

"you need to tell me these things before you do them. I would've instantly agreed if you had said that first." She laughed nervously and rubbed her head.

Vera:"Sorry! I tend to get excited when you Come over!" She bashfully said as she handed me a chocolate bar.

I quickly took it from her and took the covering off and bit into it.

"So good!" I said as I looked at her expectantly.

Vera:"Oh? I was thinking we should watch Akame Ga Kill."

"Uh..Are you are you want to watch that?" I said knowing what the anime holds.

Vera:"Yeah! Let's watch it!" She said as she turned her TV on.

I was only thinking two words.

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

"Oh Shit"