"It's something that affects you love, you should be the one to decide whether or not you want to tell her.. I'll go along with whatever you want." San murmured.

"Okay.." Wooyoung responded and San looked at him in confusion.

"Okay what?"

"I want to tell her."

"Oh.. We can do it right now." San spoke, and got to his feet before lifting the prince up with him.

"Right now?" Wooyoung looked at him in alarm.

"I mean..don't you want to stop her from potentially telling someone about us?"

"I guess you're right.." Wooyoung murmured.

・:*:・

Wooyoung knocked on Yeona's bedroom door anxiously. "Yeona?" He asked and the girl opened the door.

"Wooyoung? Oh, and San." She let the two males into her room and allowed them to sit in her room. "Woo have you been crying?"

"Uhm.. it was only for a little bit." Wooyoung spoke.

"What's going on?" Yeona asked.

"So um.." Wooyoung looked at San and San smiled softly to encourage him.

"I do have a secret to tell you." Wooyoung spoke.

"What is it?" Yeona asked carefully.

"I.. I like San."

Yeona just stared at the two of them.

"R-Romantically." Wooyoung added nervously.

"So.. you two are together?" Yeona asked.

"Yes." Wooyoung spoke and grabbed San's hand.

"Like..courting together?" Yeona asked.

"..Yes.." Wooyoung answered nervously.

"Oh okay."

"That's it?" Wooyoung asked.

"I sort of suspected something. Wooyoung you've been so happy these days.. And two people only get swollen lips from kissing.. this is something I know personally." Yeona laughed. "But I'm proud of you for telling me, and I hope you two are happy." Yeona smiled and Wooyoung teared up.

"You're not going to tell on me?"

"No Youngie." She hugged the crying boy and Wooyoung hugged her back. "And I love you."

"I love you too." Wooyoung sniffled.

"And you!" Yeona turned to San,"If you hurt my brother I will kill you."

"I won't I swear." San promised.

"And you stay with him forever. Wooyoung is a lifetime commitment." Yeona added.

"I will." San grabbed Wooyoung's hand and pulled the male closer to him. "I really like Wooyoung." San wrapped his arms around the prince with a blush.

"I really like you too." Wooyoung spoke, wiping his eyes. "Damn it.. my face is going to swell and my eyes are going to be puffy." The prince whined.

San cupped the prince's face and frowned, "I'll help get you a cold compress." He kissed the prince on the cheek softly.

"Aww.." Yeona smiled,"Okay I really approve, but you guys have to remember to be careful in the castle.. so save romance for your bedroom."

"Okay." San spoke and Wooyoung agreed as well.

"We're going to go now, I think we'll soothe his face and then go get dinner." San spoke, ruffling the prince's hair as the prince hugged him and pressed his face against San's chest.

"Alright. Bye guys."

"Bye." San spoke for the two of them and guided the prince back to his room. The two males walked side by side in the hallway, just yearning to hold hands as they went.

The moment the two of them entered the prince's chamber, Wooyoung burst into tears again.

"Love? What is it? Why are you crying?" San wrapped his arms around Wooyoung's waist.

"I am just really happy.. I did not know she would react that way." Wooyoung sobbed.

San rubbed Wooyoung's back and calmed him down carefully.

"Do you feel better now that you've told her?" San asked.

"Much better." Wooyoung hiccuped and hugged San tightly.

"Alright.. let's get you that cold face compress." San spoke and sat Wooyoung down on his bed.

"Okay.." Wooyoung sniffled and watched his caring boyfriend call for a maid using a bell.

How did I become this fortunate? Wooyoung thought as the knight returned with a cold compress.

"Thank you.. I like you a lot." Wooyoung whispered.

"You're welcome. And I really like you too." San spoke and kissed Wooyoung's cheek.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Late update~ Sorry 🚶🏾‍♀️
here's two pictures to apologize 🥺

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧Late update~ Sorry 🚶🏾‍♀️here's two pictures to apologize 🥺