Yeona stepped into the room along with the twins. The three of them looked at the two males. "...Okay.. why are your lips so.. swollen?" Yeona asked, noticing how far apart the two boys were standing. 

Jieun and Sieun weren't able to understand the situation before them. 

"Wh-What are you doing here?" Wooyoung asked, quickly trying to change the subject and biting his lower lip to attempt to hide the swelling.

"Oh." Yeona clapped as she remembered. "We want to learn a bit of self defense as well."

"Didn't Eomma have you take those classes?" Wooyoung asked in confusion.

"Appa said that we shouldn't because it would be wasting our kingdom's resources.." Sieun mumbled and Wooyoung frowned.

"That's not fair.." Wooyoung muttered and Sieun shrugged.

"What can we do about it though?" Jieun asked sadly.

"I can train you." San offered.

"Really?!" Sieun asked and the knight nodded. "Thank you!"

"But.. I also have to dedicate all my time to Wooyoung.." San thought for a moment,"Let me ask my other friends and see if they are willing to help as well."

"That means a lot to us." Jieun spoke happily and left the room with Sieun.

Yeona lingered for a bit before.turning back to the two males. "You know.. Wooyoung.. if you ever want to tell me something, I'll keep your secret." She added before leaving the room.

Wooyoung froze for a second before turning to San. "Do you think she knows?" Wooyoung asked, fear written across his facial features.

"Judging from the question she asked when she first entered.. I think she does."

"Oh Lord.." Wooyoung sunk to the floor anxiously. "What if she tells someone? Wait.. Sannie they'll kill m-"

"Youngie. Calm down." San kneeled down in front of Wooyoung. He placed a hand on the prince's knee but the prince flinched and moved away.

"No! We could be killed for this Sannie-"

"They wouldn't do that to you. You're the heir Wooyoung." San spoke calmly, not trying to escalate the situation. He didn't add the fact that he would be the one executed in a situation like theirs. 

Sometimes Wooyoung tended to spiral, and San didn't want to add to it.

"San what we're doing is illegal." Wooyoung sighed, "I knew it was going to have to end, but I didn't think it would be so soon."

San frowned,"Come on Wooyoungie.. let's not make assumptions.. I'm sure if we just talk to Yeona we can come to a better conclusion."

"What if she thinks I'm gross?" Wooyoung asked softly feeling himself tear up.

"Hey.. don't cry Woo.." San cupped Wooyoung's cheek and Wooyoung found himself relaxing calmly. "You're her brother, she's known you for eighteen years Youngie.. she really loves and cherishes you.." San kissed Wooyoung's cheek. "And she said that if you had a secret, that you could tell it to her. Doesn't that mean something?"

"I..I guess.." A tear fell down Wooyoung's face and San wiped it away with his thumb.

"Do you want to tell her?" San asked carefully, stroking Wooyoung's face softly.

"Should I?" Wooyoung asked.

"It's up to you." San spoke causing his boyfriend to hush. 

Wooyoung sniffled, "That's not very helpful." He laughed softly.