The last person He wanted to see.

Start from the beginning

"Stop reading my actions Jason." I mind linked him pissed that he kept protecting this useless human

"What the hell are you doing bro? This is not the time or the place, get a grip."

He responded before introducing both Himself and I to this William.

"Anyway we've got to run, It was nice meeting you though."Jason said and I was the first one out the door, but what he said next made me stop in my tracks this idiot absolutely cannot read vibes, and he has some nerves

"Thanks, hey we should hang out sometime,, I just got back in town and all I see are new faces it wouldn't hurt getting to know some." Jason knew better than to respond, he opened his mouth to say something but immediately shut it.

"Don't you have any childhood friends?" I asked mockingly

"The only Childhood friend I had was Scarr." Instead of saying or doing anything I decided to walk out of the place.

"Dude what is wrong with your fucking temper today? And That  guy he seemed...."

"Shh"

"What?"

"I said shut up"

"What the? You don't tell me to shut up when you almost fucked u.p"

"Something is watching us," I mindlinked him.

"Like what?"

"I don't know but I'm gonna check"

"Where?"

"Follow me."

I walked slowly towards the bushes following the sounds i heard, the foreign scent and the loud nervous heartbeat that I could hear from miles away, getting there, the spot was empty but it's body heat and scent were still lingering around, I adjusted my vision to see the stalker running off deep into the woods, it wasn't far out of sight and definitely couldn't outrun us  so we quickly shifted and ran after it. It definitely knew the right corners to turn which gave us a hard time but in the end we had it trapped. It tried to growl and if I could I would have laughed at it's pathetic attempt to intimidate us. I slapped it once, my claws digging a little into it's neck causing it to whimper and hit a tree and it was lights out for the little mutt.

We dragged it back to our car and placed it in the trunk Jason making sure to mask his scent incase someone came looking for him.

We got to the pack house, took him to the basement, I would have preferred keeping him in the shack as I don't want to invite evil inside my house but I couldn't risk him escaping, I wanted to milk as much information as I could from him. It's obvious who sent him, but what could the devil want this time around because if he is trying to get to my Luna then he has another thing coming. The pack warriors have been doing some intense complex training this past few weeks and were more than ready for anything Hunter and Christian had them training like their lives depended on it.

We tied his hand up suspended from the roof and encircled some wolfsbane powder around him, it wasn't good for us also but we put some tear gas masks on. The powder would help weaken him up totally disabling him from doing anything, as it will slowly begin to poison his lungs.

I called a few of the guys but I kept Scarr, Megan, Kiley and Diane out of it, Scarr needs to focus on getting better and honestly I don't think knowing about this mutt will do any difference.

Jason Poured a bucket of water over his head and the idiot woke up like he was drowning, only to realize the position he was in. He Coughed hard probably because the poison in the admosphere had gotten to him.