Chapter 14: Final Round vs Amarok Part 2: The War Ends!

Start from the beginning

The impact of each strike causes some parts of Amarok's armor to break. Vali is now groaning and grunting in pain as he never felt such pain in his life.

Everyone else was shocked by CeeDee's pure brutality towards the demon. 

CeeDee looks at Amarok before kicking him in the ribs, sending flying up as he teleports above him and grabs him by the neck. He then starts punching him in the gut several times, as Amarok yells and grunts in pain. Once he's done, CeeDee grabs Amarok's leg and throws him back down, making him crash into the ground in a big crater.

CeeDee flies down and lands on the ground near the crater as the dirt fades away, revealing Vali laying down, hurt.

CeeDee: Aww. Isn't this a depressing sight? The strongest of the petty demon has been put in his place by the Black Panther.

Soon, Amarok starts to get up with his hands and knees. CeeDee goes to grab him until Vali got up, and creates a big ball of magic.

Amarok: Take this, freak!

The blast connects to CeeDee's arm, making a huge explosion, as Amarok was able to back away from the explosion. He creates two other spheres of magic and blasts them towards CeeDee, making a bigger explosion than before.

Smoke, dirt wind and debris spread out as everyone covers themselves. Soon, it fades as there's still smoke where CeeDee was standing.

Babs: Do you think he's-

Karen: I'm not sure.

Zee: Please, CeeDee.

Suddenly, a gust of wind blew the smoke and dust away, revealing CeeDee, still standing, shocking everyone.

Amarok: What?' How?

Jessica: Amazing. He took the blasts like they were nothing.

Diana: I couldn't believe it either.

Marinette: Jesus. How strong is he?

Alya: Remember. This isn't his full power. He said he has more than one form in his arsenal.

Chloe: At least he's still okay.

CeeDee: Hmhmhm. I must say I wasn't expecting that. But, it will take a lot more than magic to hurt me.

Amarok growls as he still couldn't believe CeeDee still not hurt. Soon, He creates a few more spheres and tosses them at CeeDee. CeeDee simply deflects them with a backhand, sending them to the right. They explode as Amarok is now shocked that CeeDee not only took his blasts, he can knock them away.

CeeDee smiles as he starts dancing, just to mock Amarok.

This made everyone sweat drop, anime style, as it's clear CeeDee's having too much fun in this *ahem* 'fight' against Vali

Zee: He's really not taking this seriously.

Jessica: Babe really doesn't care. He's just making fun of Amarok.

Amarok glares at him and charges at him until CeeDee quickly hits a kick to his chest, making him gasp and sending him back. Amarok crashes through several trees and lands on the ground, with a huge piece of his chest plate missing.

CeeDee laughs as he dances again, this time a bit more differently than before.

CeeDee slowly got up as he uses his magic to repair the broken piece in his armor, but it didn't help with the pain in his body

CeeDee: You're really impressive in your skills and strength. Sadly, you weren't able to to make me go beyond at least 5 percent of my power. So, this fight was more of a squash match. Disappointing.

Amarok: Wait! What about the first time I faced you?! You were getting destroyed by me!!

CeeDee: *chuckles* Oh that was just me helping you build your ego so I can destroy it.

Amarok: So this whole time you were just playing with me?!

CeeDee: Um...yeah. Can you get any dumber?

Before the demon could say anything CeeDee's right fist glowed purple, and CeeDee punched the demon's head clean off his body ending the fight.

CeeDee: Well that takes care of that!

The hero took off his helmet and turned around to see all of his girlfriends with an angry look on their faces.

Zee: So...you're tellin' me that you could have ended this sooner....BUT YOU DIDN'T??!!?

CeeDee: Yeah sorry about that but he's defeated so all is forgiven... right? *nervously sweating*

Jessica: When we get back to the mansion you are in big trouble!!!

CeeDee: What do you mean? 

Jessica: Sex...for the whole night...do I make myself clear?!

CeeDee: Ugh...fine Mom!!!!

To be continued...