Chapter 30: Final Round! Thanos is Coming!

Monday at 11:00 AM...

The crowd in the arena was roaring loud as the second round of the tournament was about to begin as the announcer who name was Henry Davis came out in a suit.

Henry: Ladies and Gentlemen!! Are you ready for the second round?!!!

The people in the arena cheered as loud as they could.

Henry: Then let's begin! For the first match, it will be the wrestling beauty of Japan, Rainbow Mika vs the hero of Metropolis, CeeDee Rose!!!!!

The crowd roared as Mika and CeeDee walked out of their respective tunnels and met in the middle of the ring.

Mika was a blond hair woman like Kara but her features were very different

Rainbow Mika

Mika: CeeDee? *tears of pain began to dwell in her eyes*

CeeDee: *sighs* It's been a while hasn't it Mika?

Mika: Why?

CeeDee: Why what?

Mika: Why did you leave Japan without saying goodbye to me?

CeeDee: It was to keep you safe from...him.

Meanwhile, the girls were in the skybox wondering what the hell was going on.

Kara: Anyone else feeling some tension here or is it just me?

Zee: Well she said that CeeDee left was Japan and left without saying goodbye to him.

Jessica: Was she his first girlfriend or something?

Selina: We don't know all we can do is watch this fight and figure it out as we go.

The girls nodded and turned their attention back to the fight.

Back to fight...

Mika: Lies!! You left because you didn't love me!!

CeeDee: Mika, it's not like that!

Before Mika could say anything else Henry Davis started the match.

Henry: Let the final match begin!!!!

Mika: You will pay for hurting me, CeeDee!!!

She quickly rushed the boy and kneed him in the stomach making him cough a little blood and made him fall on his back as Mika's face was filled with anger and sadness. CeeDee grunted in pain but he soon got up and snapped his finger making him morph into the new suit that he made...The King Suit.

The King Suit