Chapter 9: Truth or Dare with Chloe, Marinette, Alya, Doris, and Kara (short)

Friday at 3:00 PM...

Doris, Alya, Kara, Chloe, and Marinette were all at CeeDee's house chilling in his bedroom as they were all playing Truth or Dare and let's just say it was a real steamy type of truth or dare game.

Kara: Ok Chloe, truth, or dare?

Chloe: I'll do a dare.

Kara: Ok I dare you too...make out with Marinette!

Everyone's eyes widened and jaws dropped as they couldn't believe the dare that Kara made because it was an extremely strong dare. Chloe and Marinette were blushing up storms when they heard the dare.

Chloe and Marinette: WHAT?!

Kara: *smirks* You heard me blondie! Make out with her!

Chloe: Ok fine!

The blond-haired girl scooted over to Marinette and put her hand on Marinette's cheek and without hesitation, Chloe pressed her lips on Marinette's as they began to kiss. The dark blue-haired girl's eyes but after 3 seconds she began to accept it as they were fighting for dominance with their tongues. 

CeeDee's eyes were so wide he thought they were gonna pop and not only that his manhood member started to form into a clearly large bulge while Kara, Alya, and Doris's jaws dropped at the sight of the 2 girls kissing. But after they started kissing, Kara smirked and pulled Doris and Alya into a makeout session as they began kissing each other.

The 5 girls began moaning together as they both kept making out until after a few seconds they pulled away as they looked at each other seductively like they wanted each other. The girls all smirked at each other seductively and then looked at their boyfriend as he was blushing as they found it cute.

Chloe/Kara/Doris/Alya/ Marinette: Oh CeeDee-weedie~?

CeeDee: Y-Y-Y-Yes babygirls?

Chloe: Can you help us~?

CeeDee: S-S-Sure.

5 hours later...

After a good 5 hours of fucking the shit out of the 5 girls, CeeDee was chilling in the living room completely exhausted as his fucking balls were drained. Meanwhile, the girls were in his bed asleep with satisfied smiles on their faces.