Chapter 6: Burrito Bucket!!

Wednesday at 4:00 PM... 

We see Babs as she is putting on a uniform.

Babs: "In a world hungry for justice, where citizens thirst for righteousness, and yearn for the taste of freedom, one woman's there to serve them the liberty they so desperately crave. And also, burritos. Buckets and buckets of burritos."

We see a restaurant called burrito bucket as Babs exited out whistling.

Shane: "Gordon!"

Then she stopped to see the manager of the restaurant.

Babs: "Buenos dias, Shane."

Shane: "That's Mr. O'Shaughnessy to you! And you're late. Again!"

Babs: "I am?" *she looked at the clock*

Shane: "That's the sixth time this week, Gordon, and it's only Monday!"

Babs: "Oh, sorry, Shane. Er, Mr. O'Shaughnessy, sir."

Shane: "Listen, Gordon, some people know the importance of a good work ethic. Punctuality, responsibility. Some people take their job seriously."

Babs: "Believe you me, Senor O'Shaughnessy, nothing's more important to me than this job. I love Burrito Bucket. I've been a fan of Burrito Bucket since I was five!"

Shane: "Whatever. If you're late one more time, today, tomorrow, for the rest of your life, you're fired!"

Babs: "Fired? Could this be the end for a habanero heroine, our enchilada enforcer, our lady sentinel of the sacred bean? No!"

Shane: "What?"

Babs: "Nothing. From here on out, I'll be the master of time management, the crusader of the clock, the expert of hours. *she starts to cut lettuce while whistling and see's a car drive to the bank as three people started to put on animal masks* Hmm, suspicious. Really suspicious. *sees them pulling their guns out as the weapons began to power up* Extremely suspicious! *then the three went into the bank as she gasped at that* I don't think those dudes are bank patrons at all! Mr. O'Shaughnessy! Hey, hey! Mr. O..."

Shane: "What?"

Babs: "Bathroom break?"

Shane: "No."

Babs: *panting* "Please!"

Shane: "Ugh. Two minutes. But one second later, and you are so fired."

Babs: "Alarm. One minute 50. There. Plenty of time."

Then she ran into the bathroom and ran out of the back as Batgirl as she was on burrito bucket sign and used a grapple hook and ziplined to the bank as she was hanging upside down and saw through the window as the three robbers were robbing the bank.

Babs: "I knew it. They're totally not bank patrons!"

Then she dropped down to the ground and burst through the door.