Chapter 10: SuperWho?

Start from the beginning

Kara: "There are way more important stories out there than Superman."

CeeDee: "Like environment problems."

Jessica: "They're right. I've got a lead on some terrible chemical dumping."

Kara: "What if I told you there was another hero out there, hmm? A better hero, with all the same powers as Superman but even awesomer."

CeeDee: "And better than him in any possible way."

Lois Lane: "I like your potatoes, Danvers and Rosie, but where's the meat? What other hero's gonna get me an internship at the Daily Planet?"

Kara: "Ever heard of Supergirl?"

Lois Lane: "Super who?"

Kara: "Supergirl."

CeeDee: "Superman's cousin."

Lois Lane: "Eh, sounds like a retread to me. If this Supergirl of yours did anything to earn the front page, trust me, she'd be there. Now will someone please get me a pencil?"

Kara grabbed the pencils from her hair and broke them in half as she walked out of the Daily Planetoid.

Lois: "Ah, there they are."

CeeDee sighs as takes something out of his pocket and gave Lois a solid gold pencil which made Lois shocked.

Lois: "Sweet Marilyn! A solid gold pencil?! But how? That's impossible!"

CeeDee: "Well babygirl, you can say that I have special friends in my life so anything is possible. Now look baby, I get it that Superman is amazing and I respect him, but c'mon there are other heroes just as amazing as Superman."

Lois: "Really like who sugar?"

CeeDee: "Well, there's Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Zatanna, Bumblebee, Batgirl, Black Panther, Dani Phantom and the Ghost Girls, and the one and only Supergirl and bottom line, those Heroes are twice the heroes than Superman is."

Lois: *in mind* "Even though I want to interview Black Panther, I regret saying this now." "Look I get it, Sugar. Those heroes are amazing and all but Superman's trending now and this whole Supergirl thing just sound like a retread."

CeeDee: "Then lemme make you an offer that you can't refuse."

Lois Lane was confused until CeeDee brought out of bag of money which shocked Lois.

Lois: "Sweet Potatoes and Green Beans! Look at all that loot!"

CeeDee: "This can all be yours if you write an article about Supergirl, Lois. If not, well..."

Just as CeeDee were about to take the bag back, Lois puts her hand on his hand which made her blush a little.

Lois: "Woah hang on, Sugar. Let's not be hasty here, I'll do it."

CeeDee smiled at his success that he just persuaded a skilled reporter and he gave Lois the bag which she caught it in her hands.

CeeDee: "Glad to do business with you, babygirl."

Just as he was about to leave, Lois Lane stopped him.

Lois: "Wait hold up, Sugar. There's something I wanna give ya first before you go."

CeeDee: *turns to her* "What is it?"

Lois: "This."

Lois suddenly pressed her lips on CeeDee's as they began making out as they began to get touchie with each other. CeeDee began rubbing her ass while Lois started rubbing his manhood member as she was moaning more. Then, suddenly he pulled away and smacked her ass which caused her to have a cute little squeal but she and CeeDee had a seductive smile on their face.