Chapter-19

*time skips*

The sounds of birds chirping forced me to wake up and I did the same. It was then, when I saw a familiar figure sleeping beside me. I got scared, when I realized it was EunWoo. I quickly left the bed and the room. I was crying when I realized what happened yesterday.

So it was Eunwoo who kidnapped me.

I quickly looked for my phone. I went again to his room, as I was about to take the phone, he suddenly grabbed my waist and throwed me on himself and then turned our bodies, now he was lying on me. He started to took his face near mine. I closed my eyes in fear. Now our faces were just some inches away. He leaned on and whispered in my ears.

"You are so much stubborn baby, don't you know I'm your daddy, now wait for the punishment tonight".

My jaws dropped after listening his words. I started to panick. He left me alone then, I locked myself in the room.

                 Jungkook's *POV*

It was late at night, when I reached home. When I reached home, I called out Y/n.

"Honey, I'm home".

No one replied, so I just went to her room. She was nowhere. I got scared. I called SunHee.

"SunHee......SunHee.....".
"Calm down baby, what happen? Why are you calling me?"
"Shut the fuck up and tell me where is Y/n?"
"Oh baby, she told me that she was out with her friends".
"When she will be back? Did she tell you about that?"
"Umm...yeah...she told me she will be back tonight itself".
"Ok, bring me something to eat made by her".
"Yeah ok baby".
"Stop calling me that, SunHee".

I don't know why I got irritated when she called me baby, so I just yelled at her. I left to my room. After some minutes, SunHee bought some food. I ate them, yes that was made by my princess, my princess Y/n. I didn't realized when I fell asleep.

                  *Next Morning*

I woke up at the sound of bird chirping, I quickly looked at my side, I thought Y/n would be there but SunHee was there. I removed her hands from over me. I jumped off from bed and took bath. I thought Y/n would be in her room. I went to her room, but same she was not there. I realized that she was in danger. I asked my guards about Y/n but they didn't know anything. Suddenly my phone beeped showing a message from an unknown person. I opened the message and my eyebrows frowned seeing what that person sent me. It was a video of Y/n lying unconciously on bed. Her hands were tied with chain. I could see the blood on her both wrists. She was wearing a revealing dress. My hands turned into fists. I ordered my every guards to find Y/n quickly.

              *After some days*

It's been a week since Y/n was missing. I skipped my food. I didn't eat anything at home because I just wanted to eat food made by my princess. I didn't even went back to home. The day before leaving home I took Tae-oh with me and we were living with Taehyung and Airin. Of course, we didn't want to stay with them, they were too noisy. But we just had to live. I tried to call her dad and that bastard EunWoo, but none of them picked up my phone.
I saw the video again then I remembered the site. I could see the scenery from the window. It was far from the place, where exactly I was. I took some of my guards with me and left Taehyung's house.
It would take 6 hours to reach there. When suddenly my phone vibrates. It was of SunHee. Yes, she called me everyday but I never cared. I again ignored the call. We reached there. My each guard took their positions and I went inside the house. No one was there, so I just moved to upstairs and searched each and every room.

There was a room, locked from outside. I went near that room and  tried to open that room. When the door shot open, I saw Y/n lying on the bed, she looked pale, her wrists were bleeding. She looked at me and gave me a little smile. My heart dropped, looking her like this. My eyes started to fill with tears. I quickly went near her and broke the chain. I made her free, she was too weak to make any moment. I picked her up in bridal style and went downstairs. We left the house easily. I called Airin to took Tae-oh with her and went to my house. I left with Y/n.

SunHee got angry after seeing me and Y/n but I didn't care about that. She suddenly pushed me and Y/n fell from my arms. It made me furious, I pushed her really hard. She fell on the ground. I picked Y/n again and went inside our room and locked the door after that.

               *some days later*

                     Y/n's *POV*

I was now feeling better. It's been 2 weeks since that incident happened, Jungkook took care of me like a baby. I woke up, when suddenly my phone rang. I saw the caller ID, it was of my father. I picked up the phone.

"Baby, I'm sorry for everything, Jin is Ok now, and I want you to marry him".
"But, appa, ok fine, I'll be there".

I hanged up the phone and went to freshen up myself. After that I went downstairs, I saw Tae-oh playing with his toys. I was about to call him when suddenly SunHee went near him and picked him up. I remembered what my dad told me, so I just packed my bags and now I was carrying my luggage with me. I wanted to leave peacefully so without saying anything I left but suddenly someone grabbed me by my waist from back. It was Jungkook, he then turned my body to face him. I saw his doe eyes staring in mine.

                 *to be continued *