Chapter 37

BRITTANY'S POV

Emma was brought into the lab after she spoke but she wouldn't give birth for at least another couple hours. Or it could be all night. Lucy was now settled in and was getting ready to tell us why she left and how she did it.

Jordan, was still under the treatment but nick says that soon he will get out of it. And he wants Lucy to be the first to see him.

I currently was holding Gweneveire in my lap and sitting next to nick who held the other two.

" so, Lucy. How'd you do it?" Natasha asked patiently, braiding Ava's hair. Lucy sighed and crossed her legs before speaking.

" simple. While all of you were distracted outside of the door, I gave the illusion that I blew up. By using the rare 2.0 grenade that sets off a deadly explosion. It killed Johan and his goons and I slipped through the window, flying off to a tall building and performing a spell that was planted in my mind from the moment I was born. It beamed me up to Jotenheim, leading me to the great castle of my-"

" wait. Why, were you there?" Bruce interrupted. Lucy rolled her eyes." Hold on I'm getting there."

She shifted in her seat before speaking." I went to see my parents. Yes, they are alive. Somehow they managed to fake their death and they now reside in a freaking ice castle like....like Elsa!" She yelled. I stifled a laugh at her use of words but shut up as she shot me a glare.

" conceal don't feel, don't let it sho-"

Clint stopped singing immediately and went red." What? She gives me inspiration."

We started to laugh but we stopped seeing Clint completely serious. Lucy cleared her throat and began again.

" I saw my parents. Apparently they wanted the best life for me, which means living with a psychopath, sorry high functioning sociopath, for ten years than murdering without even knowing I'm doing it. Then-"

" wait, it's not over?" Jane butt in.

Lucy let out a laugh that shook her body." Oh heck no. I have a brother."

My eyebrows raised in the air and Thor's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head.

" what. The. Heck." I muttered.

" is he hot?" Natasha asked, wide eyed.

Clint held his chest with mock betrayal." Excuse you woman. Your married!"

She smirked at him." Well excuse you. I was kidding. Don't you know that I love you?"

Clint grinned." Do I ever!" They leaned in and kissed but I coughed.

" yeah, umm.....excuse both of you." I said, waving my hand.

Clint stuck his tongue out at me and stood." Come on Tasha. Lets go." He then walked away over dramatically with Ava and Tasha on his heels.

I let out a breath." That was weird."

Nick let out a laugh." You got that right."

I leaned into him and cuddled Gweneveire closer to me. She giggled when nick made a face at her, her blue eyes sparkling in the light.

" is that the end of your story lady Lucy?" Thor's voice boomed. I jumped at the sudden sound.

Lucy nodded and grabbed Steve's hand." I should get back to my room to rest. Give me an update on whenever Emma gives birth or when.....Jordan wakes up."

I nodded." I'll let JARVIS know when to tell you."

She smiled and left the room, hers and Steve's hands intertwined.

(A/N) hey guys!! Next chapter is up! And does anyone even like my story? I feel like people...just.....skim over my story or just read the summary......so....I keep saying vote and comment but......yeah I'll just keep saying it until It hopefully happens sometime......