Chapter 36

LUCY'S POV

" so you are alive." I whispered, stepping into the giant frozen castle.

Yes, to answer your question, I am alive. While the explosion happened I managed to escape to here. How? You may ask. Simple. I pretended to make the explosion and set off a rare grenade, giving the illusion that I had exploded. But they thought either that I had escaped or that my body had been blown to bits. And while the others were distracted outside waiting for me, I slipped through the window and came here. Where's here you ask?

Why, Jotenheim of course!

To see my father. Who yes, I had to be hung when I was born, along with my mother. But both of them survived for some odd reason I don't wish to explain.

A deep chuckle sounded and two red eyes appeared from the dark, a tall figure adding to the silhouette.

" Lucy." The deep voice laughed, lifting his sceptre in the air.

" so good of you to finally join the world after what?.....twenty two years?" I scoffed, leaning on one foot.

The figure made its way into a frost giant, at least six feet tall. His gleaming eyes and devious smirk gave me the illusion he was only playing with me.

" my dear, has it been that long?" A soft voice floated from the hall.

A thin, tall woman with gleaming blonde hair and blue eyes walked out, surrounded by an electric atmosphere.

I nodded shortly." It has been. So what? Fake your death, leave your daughter with a freaking psychopath for ten years to be tortured and experimented on, then go ahead and live in a castle In all your freaking royal glory, for what? Just to watch me fall apart one step at a time?" I yelled , trying to keep the anger in.

My mother stepped back in shock." Darling, we wanted the best life for you-"

" you think that was a good life? Huh? I never saw freaking daylight ever in my life until I was ten, then I was convinced I was a killer and I stole and murdered innocent people while I was inside still innocent. So don't you dare say you wanted the best life for me, I had no life!"

They both sighed." Lucy, things changed. Once we faked our death the whole realm was searching for us and you andyourbrother. We couldn't just help you that easily."

I raised an eyebrow." Wait wait. Hold on. Brother? You mean I'm not an only child?"

They sighed heavily again." Your not. Your brother was born before you, by two years. His name was-is Samuel."

" where is he?" I demanded, stomping my foot on the ground.

" so this is what my sister looks like?"

A mans voice called from behind me.

I whirled around to be face to face with a man who had short curly blonde hair and blue eyes.

He smirked. " what ? No hug?"

I stepped back with a gasp, and not only in shock.

Pain ricocheted throughout my stomach again and I fell to the ground.

My parents and brother gasped and they ran towards me.

" what's wrong?" My mom gasped.

I cringed." What you've never seen a pregnant woman before?" I growled as pain came once again an I stood immediately.

" just.....forget it. I don't need you guys. I need to get back to my real family." I hissed, stumbling towards the door.

" wait-"

I was gone in a flash, reappearing In front of stark towers.

Ah, home at last.

I stepped into the elevator and prepared my self for the bombardment of questions. The doors slid open revealing the entire time lounging around the living room. And there were children!

I cleared my throat." Hey." I said normally as if nothin happened and I walked towards the kitchen.

The first to notice me was Clint.

" Lucy!?!?" He yelled and sprang to his feet everyone else following him.

Soon everyone was crowded around me.

" your alive!"

" man is it good to see you!"

" Lucy!"

Suddenly the crowd spaced out and Steve was revealed.

" Steve!" I breathed, sighing with relief.

His face was in shock and tears started to well up in each of our eyes." You came back?" Steve stuttered. I nodded." Of course I did. I couldn't leave my family behind."

He smiled and ran to me, picking me up despite my size and swirling me around." I love you!" He grinned, kissing me in front of everyone.

I kissed him back with happiness." I love you too!"

" umm....sorry to interrupt guys,"

We stopped and turned to Emma.

" but .......I'm kinda......in......labour"