sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ #13 | ғᴜɴᴅʏ

Fox boi yesh I stan-

Hello everyone! Vas here with onother oneshot! It has been requested by Nini_kyu ! Tell me if you like it at the end! All of you w^w! I hope it is not too small god I hope you guys will not kill me q-q!

You where just talking to him as you where walking across the street. You never thought that you two could have been friends. You and Floris have been friends for over two years now. You helped him a lot during his gamemode videos and his progress on Youtube, so he was always so greatful of having a friend like you. You would sigh and look up at the sky, seeing the light of the sun blurring out of the sky. It was 8pm, so you two where heading to his home. You got to go for a coffee at 4pm and did not check the hour. Time flies fast, that is for sure.

You and Floris would get inside the house and then he closed the door behind him. You got your jacket off and put it at the hanger. He did the same thing with his. You yawned and grabbed your slippers from the floor. You where staying with him for the rest of the week, so you both where cool with it. You would appear in his videos once in a while, always calling him 'Fundy', considering it was his Youtube name. You really liked the sound of it too. It was unique. You really liked that he chose to make his skin look like a fox human being.

It is a good thing that his favourite animal is a fox, because he wouldn't help you save one that you found half a year ago at the entrance of the forest while you where going out to explore. You mostly liked the legend of Slenderman and his proxies, so you knew this forest had history behind it. It had really tall trees too. Also thin. You would spend some time of your day there, sitting under a tree and listening to music while sketching random stuff at your sketchbook. Floris would come with you sometimes, wanting to find a fox.

You thought it was stupid, but then reconsidered your thoughts because he brought a fox in front of you one day. You where suprised he even walked that deep inside of the forest to find a fox. He would never do that, only when it was neccesary. He really loved nature, and you did too. You walked inside of the bathroom and took a quick shower. You then put on some of your pijamas and headed out of the bathroom. You hair was still a bit wet, consdering you did not dry them off completely. You where too bored anyways. You walked downstairs and noticed Floris drinking some water.

"So, would you like to talk about random stuff before we go to sleep? It is quite boring to just go and sleep at 8:40pm you know?" you said to him as he turned his attention to you. "True. We can talk. What do you want to talk about?" he asked you as he smiled. "Well, I was thinking of opening my own channel with the name 'Snowy', because I love snow and my online persona is based on winter and snow. I would like to know your thoughts on this and of course give me tips for it!" you said cheerfully as his eyes widened. "That is so good to hear! Let's start talking about it!" he said happily as the lecture started.

-------------------------------

It was 11pm, you and Floris where still talking about Youtube and how to handle the bans and copyrights for half an hour now. You started yawning more often every single time, so he finally noticed. He put a hand on your shoulder as he smiled to you gently. "You should sleep Y/N. We have to edit and upload a new video tomorrow you know? I want you to have your battery charged all the way up to 100%!" he said, to which you chuckled. "Okay fine fox boy. I will go and sleep. Can I have a hug?" you got up from your chair, and Floris did too. You both hugged each other for what seemed like an eternity.

He finally let go and then kissed your cheek. A red hue flashed at your cheeks in mere seconds as your eyes widened all the way. "Goodnight Y/N! I love you!" he said as he got inside of his room and closed the door behind him. You put your hand at the place where he kissed you and grinned. You now had a hint that he liked you. That he loved you. You did not know the whole story though. He cared about you more than anybody in the universe. You where his, and he was yours. Forever and ever. You just did not know it yet.

This was so beautiful ;^;!

I loved writing this cute thingie! It was so wholesome and beautiful! Fundy is such a cute cinnamon roll and a cute furry fox uwu! I hope you enjoyed! (Also, sorry for not uploading daily, school is trash ._.!) See you next time dear simps!

vore or die tmr