Chapter 3

I woke up in a hospital bed with Sebastian by my side. He had a cast around his arm. "Hi" I said with a faint voice. "Hey beautiful" he said and I smiled. That was the sweetest thing a boy has said to me. I mean I had a boyfriend before, his name was Tom, you would think he was nice.. But he turned out to be a complete jerk.

I asked Sebastian what happened and he told me everything. "I'm so sorry it's all my fault I'll pay for your car and health bills. I promise. " He said "no no it's okay it's not your fault we were trying to have fun. We are young and stupid that's all." I said and my mom and dad came running into the room making sure I was okay.

*Sebastians POV*
Her parents came in. "Hi I'm Sebastian, I have become Sammys friend." I said. Her parents were really nice.. I told them how if she stayed with me she would be protected and safe and that this will not happen again. They agreed but they thought it would be best if they stayed here with us for a few days.

2 days later..

*Sammys POV*

I was out of my the hospital. I just had a broken arm, that's all. My parents went back home a few hours ago. And it was just me and Sebastian. " Sammy, do you want to go on a date with me?" Sebastian asked. " of course!" I screamed and he told me to be ready in ten minutes. "TEN MINUTES SEB ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" I yelled. " Listen baby girl, sweats and glasses are perfect for this date. I promise." He said. I was upset that I didn't have to get dressed up for the first date with the boy that I loved.

*Sebastians POV*
I knocked on the door ten minutes later
to see if she was ready. She came out in sweats glasses and hair in a messy bun. she looked super cute. "Happy?" She asked and I nodded and smiled. We started to walk."so can you please tell me what we are doing." She said. " Well it is summer and I had I can't believe I missed you 16th birthday, so I'm taking you on a birthday scavenger hunt." I said. She smiled and laughed. I told her the first clue. "So we have to go to the place where I almost died when you almost hit me on Birdway Drive." We walked to that place. That's where she found a key ring.

*Sammys POV*
Wtf a key ring. He gave me the next clue. " The next stop is aisle ten where I said I was one of the luckiest men to run into you." He said. We walked to aisle ten and I found a...