"I can remember everything grandma. Hades bringing me here, meeting Huening Kai, the King, you, Accalia and Daciana --"

"How about Hyunjin?" she cut my statement with someone's name that is not really... familiar to me. Hyunjin? Who is that? I look at grandma Jihee with a frown that she quickly understand. "You don't remember him." she said more than a statement than a question as she look away again. She then stood up with a shaky legs and I quickly lend a hand to help her. "I remember that I still need many things to do. Are you going to go already?"

"I'll help you."

| Third Person's POV |

= Flashbacks =

"Where's Kendra?" the blonde haired guy ask with his hands tucked inside his jeans pockets.

"Huh? Oh Raiden hyung, uhm I'm not actually sure where Kendra noona is." a black haired guy answered.

"Tsk."

"Are you looking for Kendra? She's at the Royal library."

= End of Flashbacks =

Raiden huff in annoyance. He's been roaming around the huge Royal library for half an hour already and he can't see any hints of where the daughter of Poseidon is. He turns around and decided to get out of the huge library for once. He is looking after Kendra to annoyed her but in the end he is the one get annoyed by just finding her. A loud thump echoes to every corner of the Royal library that made the son of Zeus halt and look around. Raiden can't sense any danger and what confused him is where did it came from? His gaze shifted to the right when the thump happened again continued with a loud screech making Raiden covered his ears with his hands. It takes seconds for the screech to fade and Raiden put his hands away with a question lingering his head.

'What is that?'

As if something lured him, his body begin to step its way towards the sound without him completely knowing what's going on. It's just like his body have it's own mind by now. He walk for awhile, turning and turning until his legs halt and he found himself in front an aisle between towering bookshelves. Raiden raises his head to look at the section of the aisle and his brows meet in confusion.

MAGIC ISLAND
μαγικό νησί

'Magic Island? What kind of--'

'Meow~'

The sound of a cat made Raiden put down his head and eventually look around. He steps forward to the aisle. His senses heightened up in alarm as he is walking to the center of the aisle, he comes into halt when he saw a snow like furred cat atop of a mountain of books. It is sitting, having its blue and green eyes staring back at him as if it's been waiting for him at the first place. The cat mewled again and jump down to the lower pile of books. Raiden slowly move closer to the mountains of books, glancing to the odd-eyed cat before his eyes settled to the book atop the piles. The cover is colored in plain red. He picks it up before turning it to the first page and two words meets him but sends chills through him without reasons.

۞𝕽𝖚𝖓 𝕬𝖜𝖆𝖞۞

"Who are you?"

| Nisha's POV |

"I'm tired." I heard Naomi huff under her breath as we walk back the castle. We just finished walking around the village though I think we still haven't really visited everything in Arcadia.