O20

the day ended up with the smiles on their faces, and now minjae is taking responsibility of driving huijun back to his house and also bid goodbye.

"that was fun. we should date in other time too." minjae smiled as he grabbed huijun's hands and looked at his eyes. huijun averted his gaze into the ground when he felt the blood rushing up to his cheeks. "ergh..."

that was only the voice huijun let out, still not looking at minjae because he was a blushing mess.

"of course not yet, i'm not rushing up things and besides, that was just a date, no feelings attached?"

minjae said that made huijun look at him disappointed, which went unnoticed by minjae, as he let go of his hands and hid it on his back.

i told you, it's just a friendly date...

"yeah... i guess so. you should go back now." huijun said with a sadness on his voice, which he finds strange because why is he sad though? that was questioning huijun since they went on a date. it was very sudden that huijun don't know how to feel.

"okay, goodnight! i am glad i drove you here safely." minjae paused for awhile and give huijun a peck on his cheeks, making huijun blush again.

"let's talk on school again." he added.

huijun watched the car going far away from his sight until it disappears on his own eyes.

"how was your date?" jangeun asked while smiling playfully at huijun, while him just smiling like an idiot.

"it was actually fun. we ate ice cream together and we went to lunch on or favorite spot and we even went to the rides which were very scary!" huijun said enthusiastically, while jangeun is listening to him with a smile on her face. i hope i can see him smile like this forever.

"i'm really glad to hear this one. my, my... you keep smiling this often huh? because you don't really want to talk about anything, except on how do you want sabotage minjae." jangeun shook her head and clicked her tongue playfully.

huijun didn't reply her back as he looked down and fidgeted on his hands. "mom... i don't know." huijun started. both of them paused speaking, but then huijun broke the silence first.

"i don't know what i'm feeling. everytime i see his face anywhere, it makes me irritated, but when he's not there, it made wonder where he is or what is happening to him. i feel like i feel empty without him.

i don't even like him or— argh! this is so confusing!" huijun ranted out.

jangeun slowly nodded and put her hands on his shoulders.

"you know what son? it's okay to be confused. it's your feelings afterall! you have the right to be confused, but please don't please yourself to think everything that burdens you, you should take a rest first and if you are okay, you can think properly now. don't worry if you are still confused, it may take time but trust me, the time is worth to wait!"