O19

it was saturday morning, the breeze of the air is cold but refreshing at the same time, such a perfect weather for minjae's surprise date.

right now, they are eating lunch at their favorite restaurant (or favorite place to stay in after school) and huijun keeps taking a small glances on minjae who was infront of him, eating too. "stop glancing at me. i know i'm already handsome."

huijun went silent for awhile and rolled his eyes. psh, what a word.

"why are you taking me on a... date?" huijun asked shyly, it is not like what huijun expected the way he said it, he was just curious why... or maybe he was wrong and assumed that they were on a date?

minjae chuckled and they stopped walking, huijun followed. "because... just because. why is there something wrong with me taking you on a date?" minjae cockily smirked at huijun that made his face flush in embarrassment.

i told you... there's no reason behind this date... just friendly date, okay? stop assuming things huijun.

huijun thought to himself and walked faster before minjae to avoid him at all cost but he failed because minjae immediately caught him up and held huijun's hands, making him look in shock at minjae.

"w-what are you doing?" huijun stuttered out and minjae held his hand even more tighter, warm feelings and electricity sparks flowing through huijun's body as he can also feel butterflies on his stomach.

some passersby look at them in disgust while there are some who are smiling and squealing silently.

however, minjae didn't let go of huijun's hand and he lifted up the shorter's chin and looked into his eyes.

"don't focus on your surroundings. focus on me and me only." minjae stated that made huijun's blood rush into his cheeks and slightly slapped minjae's hand away.

"let's go buy ice cream!" huijun pointed out to the one ice cream stall on the corner, hoping all these strange feelings he felt for minjae now will discard.

"cute."