O13

minjae held his bag and swayed it on his shoulder, leaning on the empty teacher's table, waiting for huijun to finish his pending work. minutes passed, huijun is still not done with it.

"when will you going to finish that work thingy? i'm already tired of standing here!" minjae exclaimed. huijun silently chuckled and looked at him, then crossed his arms.

"did i even told you to wait for me? no."

"but—"

"no buts, no cuts, no coconuts."

"i told you, i'm still waiting for your answer! please answer me and i'll leave!" minjae groaned and stomped his foot, again.

such a giant baby... wait what did i actually called him a giant baby what the heck?

shaking off his thoughts, he closed his eyes and sighed. "are you tired? then sit."

"tired."

"then lie down."

"still tired."

huijun paused for a moment and put his point finger and thumb on hos chin, stroking it. "how about you sing?"

minjae froze.

"hey? you? okay? did i say something wrong?" huijun asked. minjae shook his head and looked down. "nothing."

"okay—"

"who is he?" minjae finally asked huijun on what's bothering him since last morning. "he? who do you mean?"

"the one who drove you here."

now it's time for huijun to freeze. he expected that minjae will ask him who is he, but to him, it feels very different, strange hearing it came from minjae.

oh, he's not to be assuming but he thinks that minjae sounds jealous.

"he's my— h-he's my ex boyfriend."