OO9

"agh my head hurts..." huijun groaned in pain when he tried to sat up in the bed he was laying. he rubbed his eyes gently, slowly trying to adjust his eyesight on the room, which is very familiar to him, the scent is what can he recognize.

"h-hey don't move, your head still hurts!" shouted the one who just entered the room, carrying a tray filled with a bowl of porridge and a water.

confused, huijun only nodded. "who are you?"

"i'm woonsang, i'm your butler sir." woonsang placed the tray on the night stand and sat on the bed then arranged huijun's bandage on his head.

"why am i in this room? and why are you my butler?"

woonsang only chuckled. woonsang is just same age as huijun, huijun doesn't know him, he didn't even recognize this boy from his past.

"sir, i'm sorry for crashing on your bike. i'm really sorry, don't fire me." woonsang bowed down his head and going to kneel down when huijun stopped him before he can kneel to him.

"so...." huijun scanned woonsang from head to toe, and it was actually the same black hair he saw before he passed out.

"why are you saying sorry? it's my fault though. please don't, i should be the one who should say sorry! are you hurt?"

"sir, you are—"

huijun put his palm infront of woonsang's face. "drop the sir, please. i hate being called sir, or master." woonsang nodded.

"so you didn't answer my question, so i'll just ask... who took me here?" huijun asked, his eyes scanning the room. it didn't really change.

"it was master jaeyoung. i called him because i can't carry you. my apologies." he even giggled after it. agh, why is he so cute?

jaeyoung.

huijun looked at woonsang now, and tapped his shoulders. "so how is he? is he doing fine?"

"actually... he's been going out frequently, then ended up drunk at night, bring some girls or boys that were probably his toys or something... and now, i'm trying my best to take care of him."

"where is he?"

"he left for his job at the office, he recently promoted as the new CEO— a young one since he is two years older than us and well, these past days, he can't stop mentioning you.

when he saw you laying on the ground, he cursed me a lot for being careless, but well nevermind, i got used to it— i guess you have some past about him right?"

huijun looked down and fiddled on his fingers.