Chapter 14

Third Person Pov.

Dahyun can't process what her girlfriend said. But she is one hundred percent sure that Sana is here and she doesn't want to anyone to know but her girlfriend accidentally tell her that.

So she have to remain silent too. But she is really shocked. After the Japan' Trip' they didn't saw Sana again. All of them was devastated because they missed Sana so much.

Dahyun knows how Momo misses her bestfriend. Those 5 years without Sana, she didn't contact their friends specially her two best friends Momo and Mina.

Dahyun is there with Momo. She saw how Momo cried sometimes because of Sana. That's her bestfriend, when they are in high school the three of them are always together.

When they have a chance to go in Japan, they tried to look for Sana. They knew Sana is a owner of a big company. But when they tried visiting the building, the guards will stop them and told them they are not allowed. Sometimes they tried to say that the two of them are bestfriends of Sana, but the guard still would not let them. They almost give everything, just to proof that.

Dahyun thinking that, Momo and Mina are not kind of friend that will have a grudge on you when you left them. They will not be mad on you. They are so kind.

"Dahyun, are you okay?" Chaeyoung snapped at her bestfriend.

"U-Uh yeah. Of course Chaeng." Dahyun smiled.

"You look weird today bro. Do you ate your breakfast?" Chaeyoung said and Dahyun nodded.

They are currently in Chaeyoung's studio. The both of them are working on some songs. But they are not artist, they just worked as a song writer and they composed it too.

"You look really bothered bro, mind sharing it?" Chaeng ask her. Dahyun look at her and question herself twice if she will tell her about it.

Chaeyoung is Mina's girlfriend. She probably tell Mina about Sana if she would tell Chaeyoung about this.

'But we already saw Sana, and they don't have the chance to talk. But it's different? We are in the Japan, and now Sana is here at Seoul. Should i tell Chaeyoung? But Sana don't want anyone to know. 'Dahyun thought.

"BRO!" Chaeng just shouted in her ears. That made Dahyun surprised.

"SANA IS HERE!"

Chaeng look at her confused. Then she look around the studio. Then back to Dahyun who currently covering her own mouth.

"What do you mean?" Chaeyoung questioned.

That question took Dahyun 15 minutes before she answered.

"Uh, i shouldn't saying this to you. Momo would probably kill me." Dahyun said while frowning.

"Why she would kill you? And what are you saying Sana is here?" Chaeng asked still confused.

"Promise me you would not tell anyone about this?"

"Uh, okay. Sure" Chaeng said while opening her water bottle.

"Uh, okay okay. Let me breathe a second bro. 1,2,3 okay i think this enough." Dahyun said.

"Momo accident told me that Sana was here in Seoul." Dahyun said that calmly, but a seconds after a water splash in her face.

Chaeyoung spit her water in Dahyun's face because she is surprised.

"What?!"

"WHAT THE HECK??!! My beautiful face" Dahyun said while pouting and cleaning her face.

"Sorry bro. But it's that true?" Chaeng ask. Her eyes are widely open.

"Yes. That's true, don't tell that to anyone. Even your girlfriend dude." Dahyun said.

"How?!"

"Because Momo will surely kill me."

"Okay whatever."

IM SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE.