CHAPTER 8 (THEIR PAST 1.)

Tzuyu is living in Taiwan but she went to Korea to continue her studies. She wants to enjoy some new in her life. Her mother make sure that her condo unit is safe for her daughter to stay and she choose the best and a expensive one.

She have a two Korean friends. She met them in Taiwan when she was little. Even they are far away they have a contact with each other. Tzuyu is a very intelligent person. She tried modelling too in Taiwan. She is very pretty and very tall.

She is fixing her school notes while walking that she didn't saw she bumped into someone and her notes fall in the ground. She is shocked at first. She getting the notes while saying sorry to the person with her own language.

"What are you saying girl?!"

Tzuyu didn't look at the girl she bumped to. She ran on the way in her classroom because she's getting late. She immediately went inside in the room and she is thankfully that the teacher was still not there. She sat beside her two friends.

"Where have you been Tzuyu?" Her small friend ask her.

"I just get my notes Chaeng." She said while scratching her head.

"Later at lunch we want you to meet our friends here too. Is it okay to you Tzuyu to meet them?" The small one ask but taller in Chaeng. Just a little bit.

"Okay Dahyun." Tzuyu smiled at them. They did not talk when the teacher came.

After 2 hours straight because their Teacher get overtime. The bell rang and the three fix their notes and everything, they went to the cafeteria.

"I bet they will be gay again if they saw Tzuyu." Chaeyoung proudly says.

"What gay?" Tzuyu ask in confusion.

"Don't mind the mushroom Tzuyu hahahahaha." Dahyun said and she laughed so hard Tzuyu laughed too.

"Oh they here. UNNIE!" Dahyun said when she saw their group of friends.

"Unnies, this is Tzuyu our Taiwanese friend." Chaeyoung said that while smiling.

Dahyun saw that they are incomplete, she just knows because she didn't bother to count them. Their friends shake their hands with Tzuyu.

"You're so pretty Tzuyu." Jihyo said and the others agreed.

"Oh, thank you u-unnie?" Tzuyu shyly said.

"Jihyo. We should hang out after school so we can meet Tzuyu well." Jihyo smiling and the others agreed again.

"HI GUYS!!" Someone approached their table.

"Wait, what are you doing here?!" The girl pointed at Tzuyu.

"She is our friend now Sana. Why are you acting like that?" Momo asked.

"Because we bumped into each this morning, she didn't bother to say sorry to me." Sana said.

"Don't be like that Sana. Don't treat her like that. She is Taiwanese." Mina said

"Oh really? I think she cursed me when she is getting her things. Right Chuyu?" Sana said while her hands are in her waist, waiting for the reply. But instead replying her, they all just laughed at her.

"You can fight her like that when you can pronounce her name properly ahahahahaha!" Dahyun said. They can't stop laughing.

"I don't believe that she cursed you Sana unnie. She can't even lie, and why she would curse?" Dahyun ask seriously.

"Why you would not believe me Dahyun? I'm the first you met than her!" Sana slightly shout.

"No. Chaeyoung is the first one that i met then Tzuyu. We met Tzuyu when we are still a child." Dahyun said while smiling.

"Why did you know that she cursed you? Do you even know how to speak their language?" Jeongyeon said.

"Uh, nope." Sana said scratching her wrist a little. She already knows that she is wrong.

"Well, sorry. Whatever your name is." Sana said while her hand is in front of Tzuyu.

"Okay. Sorry too, whatever your name is too." Tzuyu smiled and accepted her hand. They shake hands.

"Oh, well that's good then? So we can eat now?" Momo said and the others laughed again

                       .....................

"So where we are going?" Nayeon ask.

"If it's okay Tzuyu that we can go to your house?" Jeongyeon asking Tzuyu. Tzuyu just give her a thumbs up.

They all went to Tzuyu's condo unit. The girls amazed because the unit was hella expensive. They can't believe that Tzuyu was this rich.

"So where is your parents Tzuyu?" Dahyun ask.

"Taiwan. She buy me this because she will not let me go here if i live in some creepy house." Tzuyu said while laughing a little.

"Uhm, do you want guys something to eat?" Tzuyu ask. She still shy with them that she is stuttering everytime she will speak to them

"Uh, yes please Tzuyu. Are you going to cook?" Jihyo ask.

"Uh hehe, no. I will just order some food here so that it can be quick." Tzuyu said.

"We should overnight sometimes here." Jeongyeon said but Nayeon smack her head.

"Jeongyeon, can you be shy a little?" Nayeon said. But the other one replied 'whatever'.

After a half of hour their orders came. They all excited to dig in the food that Tzuyu ordered. Tzuyu noticed something. She is shy but she wants to ask.

"Uhm, What ever your name is, why are you quiet?" Tzuyu ask. Then Sana look at her.

"Not in the mood." Sana simply said. Tzuyu nodded.

After eating, they all bid their goodbyes to Tzuyu and saying thank you for the food. While Dahyun and Chaeyoung hug her.