Chapter 1

Tzuyu was crying over and over. She tried to plead Sana to not to leave her just like that. She loves Sana very much, and she doesn't even know what's is their problem because she knows that they are completely fine. After Sana broke up with her, she went home and throw herself in her bed. She cried, until she fell asleep.

The next morning, Tzuyu woke up feeling of nothing. She is living alone. She decided to take a bath and fix herself. She wore her uniform and went to her kitchen to eat some bread. After eating she shut down the lights and locked her unit. She went to the parking lot, and drive to their school.

"Hi Tzuyu!" Dahyun greeted her with a smile on her face, and Chaeyoung did the same but they didn't receive any reply from her.

"Are you okay Tzuyu? Are you sick?" Chaeyoung ask her but Tzuyu shook her head and just walk to their classroom.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung was about to ask Tzuyu if she is okay but their first lecturer came early. They didn't get the chance to ask again since the lecturers coming early as they expect. Not until they hear the lunch break time.

But Tzuyu walk outside first. She needs to clear her mind. She was walking on the way in the rooftop when Jeongyeon held her wrist.

"Where do you think you are going Tzuyu? I heard about you and Sana. Don't you dare ignore us like you used before." Jeongyeon said that words in Tzuyu's eyes.

"I just want to be alone. Please just for now."

"You needed to eat. Don't be a stubborn please." Jeongyeon said. Tzuyu didn't have the choice but let the older drag her on the way in the cafeteria.

Tzuyu look at their table. They are not complete. She sigh as she sat beside Jeongyeon. Suddenly, Jeongyeon cover her eyes.

"What is this unnie i'm eating! Why are you covering my eyes?!" Tzuyu tried to remove Jeongyeon hands because she knows the older very well.

"oh i'm sorry Tzuyu. Proceed eating." Jeongyeon smiles at the younger but she just ignores her.

The truth is, Jeongyeon cover Tzuyu's eyes because they saw Sana holding hands with someone that they knows. Someone who close with them specially with Tzuyu. They knew, the younger will broke into pieces when she saw that scene. Dahyun and Chaeyoung doesn't know that Tzuyu and Sana broke up yesterday. They just knew when Jeongyeon covered Tzuyu's eyes.

The lunch break over and they go to their perspective class. Tzuyu frowned she knew Sana is her classmate in that subject. She don't have a chance but to ignore Sana's presence. She focus on the lecturer but her mind is in not there. She wish the lecturer finish fast so she can go out the classroom, she can't endure the pain.

The class finaly over, she immediately went to parking lot and she drove to her home. She slammed herself in her soft couch and she let herself fall asleep.

I should have title this as prologue....