Airport Fic (Saimatsu)(Fluff)

Kaede walked into the seating section of the now quiet airport terminal. She'd double checked just to make sure that this is the one her husband would be getting off at, as it had been quite some time since she was told. Kaede's husband, Shuichi, had been gone for an entire month. Being the Ultimate Detective, he had to deal with a case like normal, just another missing pet one. However, when a missing pet breaks so far off that it turns into an illegal smuggling operation, things have to be done, and so Shuichi had left, leaving his wife home. Kaede had been constantly calling and texting him, extremely worried about his safety, even crying multiple times. She had missed him, and he had missed her too, as the detective seemed quite stressed during the last few minutes of the flight which he was about to get off of. Kaede continued to wait for Shuichi, the 5 minutes she waited seeming like centuries to her. After waiting for a while, she finally saw everyone unboard the plane, and began to wait for her detective husband. She waited for about a minute, getting more and more concerned every second, until, finally, she saw him. Shuichi ran over to where Kaede was sitting. "H-hi Kaede." he said, trying not to cry at the site of the woman who he missed so much. Kaede, however held back no tears, as she almost immediately started crying when he had said hi to her. The pianist got up, and immediately hugged Shuichi, crying tears of joy. The person she'd always loved the most was finally back. Shuichi hugged Kaede back, and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "I missed you so much." Kaede said, still frantically crying. "I missed you too, Kaede." Shuichi replied, hugging Kaede tighter. "I promised not to ever leave you again, okay?" Shuichi stated, a thread of truth in his words. "Okay." Kaede timidly replied. Shuichi gave Kaede a quick kiss on the lips. "I love you okay?" he stated. "Now, let's go home, alright?" Kaede nodded, and the two made their way to the parking lot.