ssd stuff

A/N: this is a bit for a book i plan to make. i didnt know if id ever get to even writing it but i wanted to write an interaction between these 2 characters. this story contains mentions of gender, gender dysphoria, and stabbing, so dont read if ur triggered by any of those lol
___________________________________________________________________________

Xavier ran through the foggy tunnel, the tall boy running after them. They weren't sure how they got here, still, after all these weeks, but they wanted out, especially with him here. Eventually, the person ran out of breath, and came to a full stop, sitting down on the ground and crying in pure agony. The boy was slowly approaching them, though they wanted nothing to do with him, and he knew that."Xavier! You little shit!" he approached the person, anger in his tone and overall look. "Where the fuck are you going?! You're gonna endanger us all!" Xavier looked up at the boy, still crying, but now a touch angry by what he had said. Composing themself, they spoke to the boy in as calm as they could. "Johnson...i'm running because i've had enough of you."The boy took half a step back. "What do you mean?!" he exclaimed. "I've been nothing but nice to you, and everyone else!" Xavier got up. After that speech, the feelings of sadness were turning into anger. "Nothing but nice?! Johnson, you've been nothing but fucking horrible to us! Do i have to remind you of what you've done to us?!" Johnson chuckled a bit. "Yeah, cause i haven't done anything." Wiping off tears, Xavier approached Johnson, and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "You've been making our lives a living hell. Elizabeth has been struggling because you aren't happy with anything she does. Benedict is barely any time away from stabbing you straight in your fucking chest. And me? You've been calling me a girl ever since we got here. My dysphoria is worse than it's ever been because of you."Xavier let go of Johnson, giving him a kick in the legs, and knocking him down. "Ow! Why the fuck would you do that?!" Xavier kicked him again in the arm once he was knocked down, and proceeded to walk off. "If there's one thing i like about you, you're fragile enough to stay there." they said, before walking off, leaving Johnson to die.