Secrets

Chapter 34:

~guys idk when this is going to be up my life is really hectic right now I'm going to the hospital in a few days and I have science fair stuff to finish up so I’m going to try and post a lot soon I promise sorry for the delay I promise I’ll update my other story as well thanks for sticking by xxx ~ and yes i know i coudln't decide on a chapter title i know its weird and stuff but yeah(: enjoy(:

BTWS READ AUTHOR’S NOTE AT THE END PLEASE AND TANK YOU(:

~Niall’s POV~

I carried my princess onto the bus and laid her down in her bed and went over to Liam and Louis who were standing nearby.

“What do you think is wrong?” Liam asked.

“I don’t know, but I don’t like her lying to me and not trusting me,” I sighed frustrated. I plopped down on the couch next to Zayn.

“Ask Cody?” Louis suggested.

“No, I rather have her tell me herself. I don’t want to force her, but I want to help her.” I told them.

“How ‘bout we watch a movie or play some video games to get your mind off it mate?” Zayn suggested.

I nodded in agreement as Harry passed me a controller. Liam and Louis sat down on the floor in front of the couch and we started playing but my mind was elsewhere. About twenty minutes later the boys noticed I wasn’t really playing or paying attention. Zayn paused it and looked at me.

“Mate, I think we’d be better off watching a movie,” Zayn said flipping the Xbox off and turning the TV on.

“What movie shall we watch?” Harry asked putting the controllers away.

“Elf!” Louis yelled.

“Shh, not so loud,” Jade said coming over on her crutches.

“Sorry,” Louis replied sheepishly.

“It's alright,” she smiled as Harry gently pulled her onto his lap. He kissed her cheek and wrapped a blanket around them as Zayn put the movie in. Liam took Zayn’s spot next to me.

“Maybe ask Jade, she might know,” Liam whispered.

“No, it’s okay I want her to tell me. Not someone else,” I told him.

“Alright, if you’re sure,” he said.

“I am,” I replied. Louis and Zayn sat on the floor.

About half an hour into the movie I heard some shuffling and I muffled cry.

“Cameron?” I called out as Liam paused the movie. More muffled cries. I got up and quickly made my way over to Cameron’s bedside as everyone followed me with their curious eyes.

“Cameron?” I said touching her shoulder.

She turned over and looked up at me. She looked like she had been crying.

“Cameron, babe, what’s wrong?” I asked sitting down next to her and wrapping my arms around her. She buried her face in my chest and gripped my shirt. “Cammie, shhhh,” I soothed rubbing her back.

She looks up at me and sniffles then buries her face in my chest again.

“Cameron, please tell me what’s wrong,” I begged, kissing the top of her head.

She just shook her head and hugged me. A few minutes later she stopped crying and looked up at me again and whispered, “I love you more than anything, Niall.”