New Years

Chapter 44:

~Cameron’s POV~

“When’s the party?” Zayn asked as we all started getting our skis and snowboards off to head back to start getting ready for the party.

“Tonight, it starts at seven,” I told him picking my board up.

“So what are we going to do until then?” Liam asked.

“Well, me and Jade are going to start getting ready and you guys can do what you want cuz you guys are guys,” I shrugged.

“Do you wanna go for a quick lunch date?” Niall asked me as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

“Sure, where?” I smiled.

“To the little pizza place near out hotel?”

“Aren’t you afraid you’ll get noticed?”

“Well yeah but I don’t care. I want to go out with you,” he told me.

“Okay,” I smiled as he kissed my forehead. We started loading our car up with our things and headed out.

~*~*~

“You ready babe?” Niall called from his spot on the couch.

“Yeah,” I said walking in.

“Where are you guys going?” Harry asked with his arm around Jade.

“Lunch,” Niall replied.

“Can we come?” Jade asked.

“No,” I answered quickly as Niall dragged me out the door before they could say anything else.

“You’re in a rush,” I giggled.

“I want to finally be alone with you,” he smiled as he intertwined our hands.

~*~*~

“Are you guys ready yet?” I yelled from the couch. Jade and I are all ready to go but the guys decided to wait for the last minute to start getting ready which meant five minutes before we were planning on leaving. I stood there in my silver, one sleeve sparkly dress with a triangle cut on my ribs, with my arms crossed while Jade tapped her foot.

“Yeah! Coming!” Harry shouted and came running out of his room while buttoning the last button of his shirt. “Hi,” he huffed stopping by Jade’s side and planting a kiss on her cheek. She smiled in response.

“Coming!” Louis and Zayn yelled and came rushing out.

“Where’s Niall and Liam?” I asked them.

“Liam is helping Niall find his other shoe,” Louis laughed.

“Did he seriously forget a shoe…?” Jade questioned, a smile tugging at her lips.

“Apparently so,” I sighed and walked towards our room. “Niall! Liam!”

“Yes?!” they both said at the same time, popping up from behind the bed.

I looked down to my left where the dresser was and saw a shoe sticking out.

“Are you guys looking for something?” I asked, bending over and picking up Niall’s shoe while Liam whispered something to Niall.

“Shut up,” Niall muttered to Liam who chuckled in response.

“What?” I asked.

“Niall was staring at your bu–” Liam started but was cut off by Niall hitting his chest. “Oof,” Liam groaned.

“Yes! Babe, thank you!” Niall said, blushing. He stood up and rushed over to me taking his shoe out of my hand.

“Now let’s go!”