Back to the Beginning

Chapter 28:

~A/N: so sorry for the wait, I was in Wisconsin over the weekend and had no internet but here I am! So enojyyyyy(:

~Cameron’s POV~

“So how long are you here for?” I asked Niall inviting him in and led him downstairs to Cody and Matt.

“Just today, I fly back to Denver tonight,” he sighed intertwining my fingers with his.

“What? Are you serious?” I asked turning around to face him at the bottom of the steps. I was on the floor and he was on the bottom step so he was a lot taller than me.

“Yeah, I know it sucks, but at least we have today,” he replied sadly and kissed my forehead.

“Awww, look, they’re back together and happy again,” Cody sang.

“Finally, she’ll stop being all sad and stuff,” Matt laughed.

“Oh shut up!” I laughed as Niall wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed me forward towards the couch.

He pushed me down on the couch and sat on my lap. “Oofff,” I moaned, “Lay off the McDonald’s.”

“Are you calling me fat?” he scoffed.

“Yes, yes I am,” I smiled at him.

“Well then!” Niall said turning away and crossing his arms over his chest, sticking his chin out.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his back, “It's okay though cuz I love you.”

“You’re lucky I love you too,” he said and turned around and put one arm on both sides of my head and kissed my nose.

“Ew, stop,” Cody groaned.

“Oh shut up,” I laughed sticking my tongue at him.

“Anyways, where’s your dad?” Matt asked.

“Ummm,” I glanced at Niall, “I’m not sure… I think he went to check on his company today so he should be gone all day but I’m not completely sure…”

I thought about it and realized I really didn’t know where my dad was or when he’d be home. Uh-oh. That’s bad. That means me and Niall might get caught and I’d get in huge trouble…

“Um, Niall?” I said.

“Hmm?” he responded.

“Do you wanna go out today instead?” I asked him.

“Sure, why not,” he said getting up off me and then helping me up.

“Do you guys wanna come with?” I asked Cody and Matt.

“Nah, we can just chill at my house and let you two spend time together,” Cody said getting up along with Matt and heading up the stairs.

“What shall we do, love?” Niall asked me as they left.

“Let’s just walk and see where we go. We can also stop by the carnival that’s nearby,” I suggested.

“Sounds great,” he smiled at me.

“Oh hey Mr. Conners!” I heard Cody say really loudly.

“Fuck, Niall, hide!” I whispered ushering him behind the couch. He lay down behind the couch on his stomach and stayed quiet. I ran up the stairs and grabbed Cody’s arm.

“Will you two stay long enough for me and Niall to sneak out?” I hissed in his ear.

“Sure,” he whispered back and then pulled Matt down and told him.