Panera

Chapter 19:

~BTWS: I'm fast forwarding a lot in this chapter(: and I'm so amazing for uploading twice in one day, next upload either tomorrow night or Saturday<3 OR TOMORROW I'LL UPLOAD FOR MY OTHER STORY TWICE IF THERE IS TIME. EXPECT A MASSIVE UPLOAD TOMORROW POSSIBLY :D IM JUST REALLY TIRED RIGHT NOW. OKAY GO READ<3

~Niall’s POV~

I still had to ask her about this morning but this moment was too perfect until I heard the boys screaming for us.

“Niall! Cam!” Liam called out.

I sighed, “Looks like our moment is over.”

“Yeah,” she smiled sadly at me. I pressed our lips together before we stood up and brushed ourselves off.

“Over here Liam!” I yelled back.

“Come on, we’re leaving,” Liam said motioning towards the limo.

“Niall?” Cameron asked, stopping.

“Yes, love?”

“I’m tired, and my feet hurt,” she said as we got back to the sidewalk. I slipped my shoes off and said, “Here, wear my shoes.”

“Nice socks,” she smirked, “But I can’t do that, you don’t have any shoes then.”

“It’s fine, and don’t hate the socks,” I shrugged. I was wearing white socks with carrots. “Lou got them for me.”

“Figures, and no, I’ll just walk barefoot.”

“No, you’ll step on something and injure yourself. I’ll carry you.”

“Fine,” she huffed. I kissed her forehead and picked her up and stepped into my shoes again. I sat her in the limo and I climbed in next to her. We all fell asleep on the way back. We stumbled into the hotel and into bed. I just took off my clothes and pulled some sweatpants on as Cameron put basketball shorts on and the t-shirt from earlier.

“I’ll be right back, I'm going to brush my teeth,” she said walking into the bathroom.

“Okay,” I mumbled, crawling under the covers. I felt her get in bed next to me a few minutes later. I pulled her close to me and kissed her shoulder, “I love you, Cam.”

“I love you too, Niall,” she whispered.

“Good night,” I whispered back kissing her neck.

She smiled and wrapped my arms around her tighet.

~*~*~*~THE NEXT DAY~*~*~*~

I woke up and saw Cameron’s beautiful face. We had a day off today and I planned on spending it with her.

She rolled over and opened her eyes and looked at me, “Morning.”

“Morning,” she yawned.

“Actually, afternoon,” I smiled.

“What? What time is it?”

“Like a little after twelve.”

“Oh, okay.”

“Wanna stay in bed and watch movies all day?”

“Sure,” she smiled and kissed me. I pulled away a few seconds later when my stomach growled.

“But first, breakfast,” I laughed getting up.

“I’m not hungry,” she said quietly.

“Yes you are,” I told her right as her stomach growled as if to prove me right. “You need to eat.”