Chapter 1

Tera Con Prime. A space station built on the wreckage of a planet by the one and only Lord Commander.

The chatter of many individuals gathered together mixes along with the exotic scents in the streets. There, a lone figure, hides themselves behind a cloak as they stroll down and explore the place.

They creep through the many stalls selling different things from weapons to stolen jewellery to foods...
The vast collection of things catching the eye of the small figure as they stand there in wonder. They notice the transport pipes that pierced through the entire station and anxiously look around as the sound of marching soldiers drew near to the centre of attention

"For eternity. For Lord Commander" A powerful voice rose from the shadows as they saluted, the crowd of guards following close.

The anxious little figure turns around, deciding they had enough fun for today...not that they had fun- just that they didn't have the courage to stay out any longer.

Returning home, they hid their cloak under their mattress in their small room and brushed their ginger fur into place.

Little Cato stared at the old, dirty mirror and sighed. He just didn't have the courage to venture for too long, afraid his father would notice him gone  as soon as he stepped out and he didn't want to risk getting a babysitter- especially at his age.

With huff, he let himself fall onto the bean bag chair, sinking deep into it. He was sick of just staying in all day...no excitement- nothing to entertain him except his lonely training.
Heck, he was so lonely that he even started to train to fight himself someday.

Leaving his little cave was no biggie, the problem was being seen and then reported to his father. He had gotten out many times before but as hard as it was to admit- it was never fun.
The boy was always far too worried about the "what if"s to ever truly enjoy himself.

"UuuUUugh" Little Cato groaned, imitating a tantrum just to relieve his boredom.
On a bright side, he got further than usual.
Usually, the boy would take a few steps outside before cowering straight back home. Today he managed to get into the main street, rather than the creepy ones that hid too close to his home on alley ways that he took to avoid being seen.
Maybe this wasn't about his father, maybe this was about his fear of the unknown.
Nah...it's mostly about his father.

Little Cato was eager for adventure, for the thrill. Although he was very talented in fixing certain machines and was confident in his fighting skills- he would never get to put those things to the test because of how overprotective his father is.

Overprotective...
Maybe that isn't the correct word.

His father simply doesn't have time for him so maybe he doesn't want him out causing more trouble that he already does at home...
Yeah..that's more like it.

Little Cato felt his eyelids get heavy as the power of boredom forced him upon a nap. Curling into himself, he hugged his knees and let the bean bag consume him.
He had a bed, ofcourse. He could just get up and lay down on it but he prefers the bean bag because it sticks closer. Its not just laying down...it feels like...the bean bag is hugging you to sleep. Yeah...
He is being hugged to sleep.