🏐PAJAMAS| パジャマ

Pajamas
Ep.6

You walk to the vending machine in your pajamas because you wanted some milk before you went to bed

You walk to the vending machine in your pajamas because you wanted some milk before you went to bed. You put your money in and hit the button for milk, when you get your milk you can hear shoes squeaking and volleyballs hitting the floor.

 You put your money in and hit the button for milk, when you get your milk you can hear shoes squeaking and volleyballs hitting the floor

(Yes you wore that to bed. How? You covered yourself up so no one saw you wearing it. Why? Bc you're a bad bitch now stop asking questions)

You head towards the gym and see Hinata, Kageyama, Kuroo, Bokuto, Akaashi, Tsukki, and Kenma playing volleyball. Well, Kenma is in the corner on his Nintendo. You walk inside and go to the corner where Kenma is, you crouch down to your knees and say ❝Hey Kenma what are you playing?❞ he flinches and looks at you ❝Oh, sorry did I scare you?❞ he starts to blush because of what you were wearing.

❝No, I just didn't see you. I'm playing Animal Crossing❞ ❝Oh ok well I wouldn't want to disturb you❞ you stand up and head towards a bench. You sit down with your legs crossed and take a sip of milk.

The boys took a break and notice you sitting at the bench. ❝Hey Hey Hey (y/n), what are you doing here?❞ he comes up to you ❝Well, I was getting milk to go to bed and then I heard you guys playing so I decided to see how you were doing,❞ Kageyama snaps his head in your direction when he heard the word milk. All the boys walk up to you and grab their water bottles. ❝Do you want some milk, Kageyama? You've been eyeing it for a while.❞ he shakes his no. You walk up to him and force him to drink it. ❝Here you can have the rest❞ he drinks all of it and throws it away.

❝(y/n) are you going to wear that to bed?❞ Hinata asks ❝I was thinking about sleeping naked❞ all of the boy's faces turn bright red ❝Haha I'm just kidding❞ you laugh ❝but yeah I'm going to sleep in this❞ ❝Isn't that a bit...❞ Kageyama pauses ❝revealing❞ he finishes his sentence ❝Kageyama-kun I'm only going to bed, it's not like I'm going out somewhere❞ you pat his head.

❝Anyways I'll let you guys practice❞ ❝But (y/n)-chan I want you to watch please!❞ Bokuto wines, ❝Fine Bokuto-senpai I will watch but not for long❞ you comply.

While their practicing you go on your phone looking at people's Instagrams. Then, a notification pops up on your phone.

Volleybitches🏐

Tongue Piercing👅
did anyone else see what (y/n) is wearing

u look fucking hot (y/n)

Goddess😻
thx babe

Rollinggg Thunderrr⚡️
(y/n) wear are you I wanna see

wait r u and terushima dating

Goddess😻
im at the gym

and I'm not dating yūji

Tongue Piercing👅
but you want to

Goddess😻
um

gtg bye

____________________________________________________________

❝Ok, guys, I'm going to go to bed, goodnight❞ ❝Goodnight (y/n)❞ the boys said and then continued playing. You walk to the manager's room and go to sleep on your futon.

~Noya's POV~

I opened the door and didn't see (y/n), where is she?

❝Where is (y/n)❞ I asked Hinata, ❝Oh (y/n)-senpai just left to go to bed❞ dang it I wasn't able to see her in sexy sleepwear. ❝You should have seen what she was wearing Noya it was so hot❞ Bokuto says ❝Bokuto-kun come on we are still practicing❞ Akaashi said with a volleyball in his hand.

I was walking back to the room I was sleeping in sulking and the I heard ❝Goodnight Noya-kun❞ my head turned and I saw (y/n) her sleepwear was hot, my cheeks start to turn red and I cover my face with my hand ❝Oh, Noya-kun are you feeling ok?❞ she started walking closer to me ❝Y-yeah I'm fine (y/n)-san❞ then out of nowhere I get pulled into a hug.

(Like this)

I notice that I'm in between her breast then I start to blush even more. (Y/n) pulled away from the hug ❝(y/n) w-what was that for❞ I ask her trying to cover my blushing face ❝you seemed down a bit so I wanted to hug you so that you would feel better❞...❝Anyways goodnight Noya-kun❞ she opened the door and went inside closing the door behind her.  I should probably go to bed too.

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

A/n
Sorry that this was a shorter
chapter compared to the others

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙