🏐WAIFU KIYOKO| ワイフキヨコ

Waifu Kiyoko
Ep.4

"Gomen'nasai!" I know that voice that's Hana Misaki! D-does that mean Johzenji is here too?

"Ah! Sorry, everyone!" There he is, Yūji Terushima. Welp, this is going to be a long training camp.
_______

"Hey! You better stay away from Kiyoko!" Hinata says jumping in front of Yūji. Maybe I should check out what's happening.

You walk towards them entering their conversation. "Um, Hinata? What's going on?"

"Oh! (Y/n)-senpai! You might want to stay away from him because he might start hitting on you like he hit on Kiyoko"

"Oh, he hit on Kiyoko? Now, what exactly did he do?" You question him, well more like interrogate him. Yūji notices your mood change and starts to get scared.

"He was asking for her-"

"Maybe we don't tell (y/n) what happened, let's just keep it a secret" Yūji's voice gets a bit higher. He is scared, as he should I'm about to beat this bitch up.

"Do you know (y/-"

You cut Hinata off "Hinata can you please tell me what Terushima did to Kiyoko"

"Um ok! So, I went back inside the gymnasium to get my lunch and I saw Kiyoko and he was asking for her number. She said no and then he kept asking, then that's when I jumped in and told him to back off our manager! Then he yeeted me away and kept asking her, so I saved her again, and then he finally backed off"

"(Y-y/n) have I ever told you that you a-are the most amazing cook in the world?" He rubs the back of his neck and then a sweat drop falls onto his cheek.

"Yūji! You hit on my waifu Kiyoko?! AND YOU YEETED HINATA AWAY?! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!" You start to chase Yūji around. Then, you feel some arms holding you back. You turn around to see Keishin.

"Keishin, can you PLEASE let go of me I need to beat this bitch up!"

"No, you need to calm down. You made a huge scene"

"Well, I like making huge scenes. Now, Let. Me. Go"

"Nope, you should calm down first. Can someone take her to the manager's room please?"

"I will"

"Thank you, Oikawa" Ugh I don't even know why I need to 'chill out' all I was going to do was kill him. It's not like it was that big of a deal. You mentally roll your eyes.