🏐STAYING SOBER IS NOT AN OPTION| 地味でいることは選択肢ではありません

Staying Sober Is Not An Option
Ep. 1

*RING RING*

*RING RING*

You wake up to your ringtone. 'Ugh, who in the whole universe thought it was a good idea to call me so early in the morning?' You thought to yourself, looking at the phone you see the caller and it's your cousin, Ukai Keishin.

"Hello. What do you want?" Answering the phone in a monotone voice.

"Good morning. Anyways, Karasuno and the other powerhouse schools are going to do training for a couple of weeks. So would you like to come?" I'm pretty sure he knows my answer is going to be no.

"Yeah, no." You say answering his question. 'Did he think I was going to say yes, even after waking me up so early in the morning? I haven't even had (Favorite morning drink) to wake me up'

"Um, about that your parents said I'm going to have to take care of you because they are going away for a business trip" Ukai saying in return.

"What!? Another business trip they just got back from their last one!" Saying with slight anger in your voice. "So, I guess I have no choice but to come with you?"

"Yeah, but I think it will be fun for you because we are going to be playing a lot of volleyball"

"Fine, but when do you leave?"

"Tomorrow"

"AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME ANY DAY EARLIER. I HAVE TO GET MY STUFF PACKED NOW!" You yell but still manage to keep it a whisper.

"Um, okay I don't know why your overreacting it shouldn't take that long"

"It's going to take me all day. I have to start now if I want to be done by tonight. Bye!" You say hanging up the phone not even waiting for his response.

You sit up in bed and stretch your arms out. After actually waking up and not being half-awake you look around noticing this is not your room. You don't even have a room like this in your house. You look next to you seeing a body, but not only that a half-naked body. You see you also half-naked. 'Wtf happened yesterday?' You think to yourself. The body turns over and now it's facing you.

"Wait a damn minute, Yūji is that you?!" You say frozen in place. 'Now I need to know what the fuck happened yesterday' thinking to yourself.

"Yes, (y/n) it's me Yūji Terushima, now go back to sleep," Yūji says in his sleepy voice. 'Wait that was sexy as hell' you think to yourself while blushing.

"I can't Yūji. Also, what happened last night?"

"Try remembering what happened. Unless you want me to remind you?"

"You know I can't remember shit. So please just tell me Yūji"

"Maybe this will help you remember," Yūji says while kissing your neck. Surprisingly it did help you remember.