🏐PRETTY BOI | かなりボイ

Pretty Boi
Ep.5

❝Let's take a picture together!❞ Bokuto sets your phone down on a tree

❝Let's take a picture together!❞ Bokuto sets your phone down on a tree. ❝Wait, why do we have to use my phone?❞ you look at them about to bend down to get your phone back, ❝Because you can show everyone you hang out with two handsome boys❞ Bokuto says with his hands on his hips ❝And with us being handsome you will get more followers and more likes❞ Kuroo adds. I mean he does have a point. ❝Fine, we can use my phone,❞ you put it back to where it was and set the timer. The three of you get into a position for the photo.

y0url0calth0tI'm using them for clout👥: @brokuto @tetsubro

y0url0calth0t
I'm using them for clout
👥: @brokuto @tetsubro

brokuto: ur using us😿
|y0url0calth0t: @brokuto u gave me the idea
|tetsubro: @y0url0calth0t you didn't have to say it like that tho😿😿

chichi: where tf are you
     |y0url0calth0t: @chichi oops I forgot to tell u wait lemme ft u

View more comments...
____________________________________________________________

╭━━━━━━━━━━╮

Waifu Chichi❤️
wants to facetime
⌜Accept ⌟ Decline

╰━━━━━━━━━━╯

❝Chichi my bitch!❞ you yell causing Kuroo and Bokuto to look at you. ❝(Y/n) MY bitch❞ she said emphasizing 'my'. ❝(Y/n) who are you talking to?❞ Both Bokuto and Kuroo look over your shoulder. ❝Guys this is my best friend and waifu Chichi,❞ ❝Wait, I thought you said Kiyoko is your waifu❞ Kuroo says, ❝Yeah she is and so are chichi and Yachi❞ ❝ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WAIFU (Y/N)❞ ❝Yes. If you see Kiyoko and Yachi you would cheat too. I'll show you them later.❞ ❝Are you two dating?❞ Bokuto asks slightly hoping you weren't.

❝That's like asking if you and Kuroo are dating.❞ you and chichi laugh together. Kuroo and Bokuto sigh in relief. ❝So are you going to explain what happened?❞ Chichi asks.

❝Oh yeah, let me start from yesterday. So, I woke up because my cousin was calling me and he said my parents are going on another trip and that he has to take care of me but he was also taking his volleyball team to train with other teams then I hung up. Also, it turns out I slept with Yūji but that doesn't matter, anyways my cousin asks me to make 16 Bentos which is way too many but me being the nice bitch I am I make them. I met Karasuno's volleyball team and all of the players are hotties and these two boys were fighting about who was going to sit next to me but I wanted to sit next to this human sunshine.❞ you take a deep breath. ❝When we got to our destination I met all the other teams which also have hotties on them like are the hotties only in volleyball? Anyway, I made a bet and lost which means I have to go on a date with the captains.❞ you finish summarizing what just happened today and yesterday.