With a smirk, Mingi spun Wooyoung around and moved the prince's arm to behind his back.

Wooyoung grunted and struggled to get out of the position. Mingi pulled Wooyoung's body flush against his and the prince blushed before kicking his leg backwards and hitting Mingi in the back of his knee, causing him to loose balance.

In the split second that Mingi let go of Wooyoung's forearm, Wooyoung was able to spin around and shove Mingi hard in the center of the chest, knocking the wind out of him.

"Oh fuck-" Mingi fell to the ground dazed.

Wooyoung looked over at San eagerly and San smiled opening his arms for a hug from his sweaty boyfriend.

Although, he didn't really mind, as he was also fairly sweaty himself.

"You did so good Youngie!" San spoke and Wooyoung smiled brightly.

Wooyoung turned around,"Are you okay?" He asked Mingi who was still laying on the floor.

"Oh yeah give me a moment." Mingi muttered, laying on the ground.

"Your highness, you have a visitor." A knight spoke and Wooyoung turned around to see Yunho standing at the door.

"Yunho!" Wooyoung exclaimed and let go of San to approach the male.

At the sound of the name of his boyfriend Mingi attempted to sit up quickly, only to become lightheaded and fall backwards again.

"Hey Wooyoung." Yunho greeted.

"Be honest, you only came here to see Mingi." Wooyoung spoke.

".. Maybe.." Yunho some and Wooyoung stepped out of the way so Yunho could see the male.

Yunho took off his shoes quickly and ran to aid his boyfriend. "Why are you lying on the floor you idiot?" Yunho asked, kneeling beside the male.

"I.. need to regain my senses.." Mingi muttered.

Yunho looked around to see that the room was empty aside from the four of them. He leaned down and kissed Mingi hotly, sucking and biting the male as they kissed.

"Holy shit." Mingi muttered, sitting up slowly. "Do that again."

"No." Yunho stood up and Mingi got up to follow him.

San and Wooyoung looked at the two of them in awe. Then Wooyoung turned to San. "I want to kiss like that."

"That's a kiss for those who have done sodomy before." San spoke bluntly.

Wooyoung blushed and looked away from San. "Y-you didn't have to say it like that." Wooyoung murmured and San laughed.

"Oh sorry love."San apologized with a laugh when Wooyoung glared at him,"Let's finish training so I can hang out with Yunho and Mingi.

・:*:・

"You guys have actually done it?" Wooyoung asked in a hushed whisper as the four of them relaxed together in the garden.

"Yeah. I snuck into Yunho's room and gave it to him so good." Mingi placed his hand on Yunho's thigh and Yunho blushed.

"You shouldn't say that in front of Wooyoung." Yunho spoke.

"Why?" Mingi asked.

"Because then he'll-"

"What did it feel like?" The prince asked with a soft blush on his cheeks.

"Well.. aren't you quite the pervert?" Mingi teased.

"I-I'm not a p-pervert! Forget I asked." Wooyoung muttered and Yunho laughed.

"It feels bad at first but then it feels good." Yunho spoke.

Mingi began,"Would you like a visual demonstra-"

"Absolutely not." San cut off Mingi.

"Your loss." Mingi shrugged with a smirk and fed Yunho a pastry.

Wooyoung looked over at San,"When are we going to try it?" He asked curiously.

".. Eventually." San mumbled, a bit turned on by the idea.

"You need to prepare for it." Yunho spoke, "It took me ages."

Wooyoung absorbed all of this information intensely. "Well.. then I'm excited." Wooyoung spoke and smiled at San.

San felt an arrow pierce his heart. Only Wooyoung could look innocent like this while talking about sex.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧