Info and extras

Hi everyone! I'm aji, the creator of this slow-progressing story! Nice to meet you!
The 'story' that I am currently working on is based on two of my favourite minigames from the well-known game itself; ROBLOX.
The two games I have based it off from is the games 'Flicker' and 'Arsenal'.
The reason why I wanted to make this? I have no idea, I have no brain but it comes up with the crappiest ideas. I'm not the sort of person to make stories well, so I apologise if it's boring. Anyways, here is either some notes I have put down or just some information you can read to understand the story more! The chapters here are really short since I don't have much thoughts.

I put in two beginnings; one where Vinny falls asleep in the world of Flicker and wakes up in the world of Rolve.
The two plots either result in finding himself with a gun and crouching, and first meets Delinquent; the other resulting in Vinny waking up to find Hidden Star sat by him.
I wish to publish both beginnings, but that may ruin my plans for the story and affect the plot, so I am currently sticking to Hidden Star. If you have already noticed, I have changed the 'about the story' thing.
If you have any suggestions or ideas, I'd be more than happy to hear them!