1.

Harry's POV

Crowds of drunk people litter the dining room as I push my way through the room in search for Drake. I stumble back and forth and my head is spinning. Fuck. I need to find that asshole to get my pipe back. I shouldn't have drunk that much. I can barely walk. As I approach him he is sitting at the bar, drinking the bottle of Jack Daniels. I tap on his shoulder and he notices me. He turns around, looking at me with bloodshot eyes.

"Where the fuck were you?" I try to yell but my voice comes out like a squeak.

"Chill the fuck out, will you?" He slurs, giving me the pipe. I take it and bring the thing to my lips, waiting for the smoke to fill my lungs. My body stumbles back and forth, losing it's connection to my brain.

"Hi." the voice interrupts my enjoyment. I turn around to see who bothered me.. Some makeup crazed chick. Who else.. Well, what was I waiting for? She comes closer to me, grabbing the collar of my jacket, whispering something in my ear that I can't understand. She smells like cigarette and alcohol. I close my eyes as her hand travels to my lower region. I'm so drunk that I can't stand her little teasing. Grabbing her hand, I lead her upstairs. The earlier it starts the earlier it ends.

Isabella's POV

"Isabel! Breakfast is ready." I hear my mom's voice ringing through the apartment, as I try to concentrate on my project.

"I'm coming." I yell back. I stand up quickly,making my way to the kitchen. I hope Paul has already gone. I don't really mind his company as long as he makes my mom happy. But I can't help and feel uncomfortable around him; maybe because of his aggressive mood that has been bothering him lately.

I enter the kitchen and see my mom smiling. I'm so happy that I get to see her like this; so young and so carefree. The light in her eyes hasn't extinguished since the day she met Paul. And I hope it stays this way.

"You have been up all night, haven't you?" She raises her brow, looking up at me.

"Yes, I was thinking about my project." Even though I have to show the project to Mrs. Green in a week I still couldn't stop thinking about it. We have to do it in pairs but Finn's grandfather passed away so he left it to me. It's my first project and I want it to be flawless.

"Don't forget the pills." My mom says, handing me the glass of water. "You didn't take them yesterday."

"Yes, maybe that's why I couldn't sleep last night." I say and she agrees. "Please, mom, could you make me a sandwich. Claire is waiting for me, I have to go." She nods, as I rush into my bedroom. I take a black shirt and blue American apparel jeans from the closet, throwing them onto the bed. I quickly apply mascara, not having time for eyeliner. Getting dressed and slipping into my black boots and black coat, I walk out of the apartment.

Harry's POV

Fuck. My head is spinning once again. I hope that girl isn't next to me. I'm not in the mood for her bullshit.

"How did you sleep?" Drake walks in with a cup of tea in his hands. I pray that he gives the cup to me because my throat is is dry and it hurts so fucking much. Luckily for me, he hands me the cup and I take a sip, feeling the acne slowly going away.

"What are you doing here?" I groan. The real question is 'what am I doing here?'. I'm still confused. How did I even get here? I can't remember anything. The only thing I remember is the girl, laying under me, moaning my name.

"Man, I was dragging your naked ass out of that house. You should thank me." He answers, rolling his eyes at me. I'm not even surprised by his answer. Nothing new for me. This is just how I have been spending every single night since that day.

"Okay. What are you planning to do today?" I ask him, getting up and pulling up my jeans.

"I'm going to pick up Claire from university. She'll be out in an hour. Are you coming?" I don't really have anything else to do today so I might as well go with him.

"Yes. I have already missed my classes anyway." Drake nods, leaving the room. I grab my phone, tossing it into my back pocket and walk out of the flat. Drake gives me the key of my car, complaining about how oblivious I am. He sits on his bike, as I climb into my Gelenvagen. This car is the best thing that has ever happened to me so far.

[ A/N ] GUYS I HOPE YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO I WILL MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES HERE AND PLEASE DONT BE RUDE ABOUT IT. IF YOU SEE A MISTAKE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN CORRECT IT :)

AND IT'S HARRY's CAR ON THE PHOTO ;)

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE