8.

Harry's POV

My eyes shot open when I don't feel Isabella next to me. I hear the sound of water running in the bathroom and tap softly on the door.

"Don't enter!" Isabella squeals through the other side.

"Okay!" The way her voice gets mixed with the water makes me feel some type of way. The fact that I haven't seen her naked frustrates me, I have to strain my poor imagination to fill the curious thoughts as to what is hidden underneath those clothes.

I hop onto my bed and scroll through Instagram. After liking a few photos of cats and babies I decide to search for Isabella's account.

The Isabella Smith account appear at the very top of the long list and click on her name. I pull my eyebrows into a frown as I see that her profile isn't on private and her photos are there for everyone to see. I have to remind her to put it on private.

I screenshot some of her photos and get really mad when I see her photos with a few unknown to me guys. I don't know why her business concerns me. Why the fuck am I jealous now? I follow her account and the screen of her phone lights up immediately, notifying her that she has gained a new follower. As I am about to take a look at the number of her followers, the door of bathroom opens.

"Harry?" Her voice is small as she peeks her head out.

"Huh?"

"Can you give me a towel, please?"

"Take mine. It's blue, folded under the sink." I instruct and the door closes.

Fuck. I inhale deeply. She is going to use my towel, I'm not sure how I am feeling about that.

The door opens again and she steps out of the bathroom. I lean up on my elbows to check her out. Her hair is dripping wet, her cheeks are pink due to the hot steamy water and my towel is tightly wrapped around her small body, it barely touches the middle of her thigh and her small hand is clinching the material tightly up to cover her chest.

I do know how I am feeling about that.

Incredibly horny.

"Don't give me that look." She flushes under my intense stare and I don't even bother to take my eyes off of her. God. She is so fuckable. I could fuck her all day long in different positions. I'm dying to press her body against the door and see the towel fall off of her body, leaving her bare for my eyes only.

"What look?" I taunt her.

"That look." She nods her head in my direction and I chuckle. "Get out, please."

"You can't kick me out of my own room."

"Okay, I'll change in the bathroom." She says and I roll my eyes at her, standing and leaving the room so she can feel comfortable changing in my bedroom instead of the steamy bathroom.

I pour some tea into the mug my mum got me for Christmas and add two spoons of sugar. Just when I start mixing it with a spoon Isabella comes out of the bedroom dressed in yesterday's clothes.

"What are you drinking?" She asks me, pulling the tips of her hair into the towel and rubbing the material against her head.

"Tea. Do you want some?" I ask her and she grimaces.

"Tea? I don't drink tea, I like coffee." She pouts like a child and I mentally face palm myself for not buying any coffee.

"I don't have coffee." I inform and she huffs. I open the fridge to look for something to eat then close it immediately. "Why don't you like tea?" I don't know why my question came like I'm offended by her dislike toward tea.