15.

Warning: Smut and unedited

Loud ringing of Harry's phone woke me up.

"Turn that off." I groan and roll over, withdrawing from him and pushing a pillow against my face.

"Hello?" I hear Harry's voice.

"I can't. It's... seven in the morning." He grunts. His morning voice still does wonders to me.

"I'll ring you up later, okay?" He puts his phone down and wraps his arm around me, hugging me from behind.

"Who was that?"

"Glenn." First instinct is to pull away from him but I stop myself from doing that.

"Who is she?"

"My mom's neighbor." He kisses the back of my neck.

"And why does she call you?"

"She wanted to invite me over for breakfast."

"And how often do you go to hers?" I pull away from him and sit up. He opens his eyes immediately.

I literally despise jealousy, it's the worst feeling ever.

"I don't go to hers. We go to café to have breakfast together."

"How often?"

"Almost every weekend." His words twist my stomach in the most awful way.

I stand up and pull on my yoga pants as fast as possible. I can't stand the sight of him right now. Why does he have breakfast with her? What do they talk about? Have they had sex? I can't think of Harry with someone else. The thought alone is enough to make blind angry.

"Where are you going?" He grabs my hand, I try to ignore his naked chest and tanned torso but it's almost impossible as my eyes travel down his body hungrily.

"Away from you." I swallow hard.

"Are you jealous?"

"No." Yes.

"You don't have to be jealous. Baby, she is just a friend."

"Have you fucked her?" I blurt out and he withdraws from me and pinches the bridge of his nose. I love when he does that.

"No. I don't fuck everyone who walks! Stop assuming that I do!" Oh , he is yelling now.

"Why are you yelling at me? You have the worst reputation. What am I supposed to think?"

"You are right. Come here please." He pouts and roll my eyes, before falling into his arms. It's hard to resist when he is cute and naked at the same time.

As soon as my hands wrap around his shoulders , he pins me down to the mattress and hovers over me, placing my hands above my head.

"From now on I'll point out every girl I fucked beforehand. So you don't get all jealous at me." The shirt he gave me to wear bunch up higher as he digs his fingertips into my skin. I spread my legs further so he can fully place his body between my legs and he obliges.

"I want to fuck you so bad right now." He whispers and my eyes widen because I have never heard something this blunt from him before.

"I want to rip off your clothes and make you mine." I clench my legs at his words and he presses his morning erection against my crouch. Fuck, I shouldn't have worn yoga pants. I would have felt him better.

"I want to fuck you so hard and teach you some manners. Make you a good girl. You can be good for me, right?"

Thanks God I am laying otherwise I would have fallen down; my head is spinning around and legs feel like jelly. I can't prevent a moan slipping past my lips once his fingertips touch my bare waist. I can feel him smile against my cheek. Little fucker, he knows exactly what he is doing to me.