n i n e t e e n

*ashton*

She still loves me. After all of this, she forgave me.

We kissedvfor a good ten minutes before we were called for a sound check. She didn't let go of my hand as we walked to the stage.

"Alyston has survived!" Michael yelled into the mic.

Calum and Luke started jumping around the stage, playfully strumming the chords to 'End Up Here.'

"Okay, guys," Alyssa sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

They started screaming into their mics and playing random strings on their guitars.

"Guys!" She screamed, making the boys stopped and looked at her. 

"Alyston?" Michael asked, smiling sweetly.

"Alyston," Alyssa replied, rolling her eyes.

"Lets celebrate by going to the-"

"No!" everyone yelled at Calum, remembering what had happened last time.

"Fine." He crossed his arms and tried to look angry, but he couldn't hide his smile.

I wrapped my arm around Alyssa and kissed her cheek.

"We need to s-soundcheck," Alyssa muttered as I starting planting kisses down her jaw.

"That can wait," I whispered and she nodded, pulling my hand and running away from the stage.

a/n:
I know this book isn't very good. I am sorry the chapters are short. I'm running out of ideas and have no motivation to continue writing this.

but I will, because some people would kill me. :-P

<3

{status: edited}