chapter 5 (The New Start)

Start from the beginning

"Enough now.... M here...when dad is her then why dad's life is crying"

Kissing her head evry now he said...

"Baba mujhe ammi chahiye...! "

"Dad I want mom"

Crying with hiccups she said against her father chest....

Sadiya who was about to enter in the room froze on her tracks....

Her crying words broke her..... The girl was refreshing the memories of the when ibrahim had brought her in her house.... The same word keeps repeating on her lips for almost a month....

Like the past time she had comforted the baby... She wants to do the same now.... Saying the same words that she's her mama....

But the image of her daughters dead body made her turn her heels... And without a second thought she left from there....

"Baccha...ase roote nhi h... "

"Baby.... Don't cry"

Seprating her from himself he said wiping her tears... Whose own tears were falling..

"Pta hai tumhari ammi tumhe manha kehti thi.... Haan wahi jisse shazeb tmhe pukarta h.... Hafsa kehti thi k tm Allah ka diya sb se qimti toufa ho uske liye... "

"You know you mom used to call u manha.... Ya same with which shazeb calls you... She used said that you are the most precious gift of Allah for her"

Smiling he said his eyes twinkle in admiration for his late wife....

Nodding slowly she looks down....

"Or mano ye hamesha yaad rakhna... Tmhare baba ko tm pr yaqeen h... Haan mujhe yaqeen h k tm nhi gyi thi waha...! "

"And remember this always mano... That your father trusts you... Ya I trust you that you didn't have gone there...! "

Ibrahim said kissing the crown of her head....

Manahil just looked at her father dumbstruck.... How can he trust her when all the evidence are against her.... When everyone is against her saying that she's a liar....

"Ab ase mt dekho mujhe... Khud se zyada yaqeen h mujhe tmpe! "

"Now don't look at me like this...! I trust you more than myself... "

He assured...making her smile at him...

She still have her father with her

Her heart felt at peace atleast there is someone who's ready to wipe her tears...

"I love you baba...! "

Lovingly she expresses her love for him who again hugged her

"I love you more meri jaan"

Saying he then detached her from himself who's browse noted not wanting to leave him... But then her heart fell in her stomach as he covered her face with the veil

"Let's go... Sb intezaar kr rahe h... "

Saying he hold her hand in his and walked out of the room... Every step felt like burden to her... Like she was walking to her destruction by herself...

Holding her hand zubaida his mother made her sit on the sofa placed in the middle of the khan haveli... Where just two days ago he had made her....