chapter 5 (The New Start)

Start from the beginning

Her child

Her Husband

Her parents

Her home

And she.... She's a homewrecker

Shazeb is right... It's her who destroyed everyone lives... Who destroyed herself by not listening to him...

She killed-

"Mano...! "

Her father voice broke her trains of thought...looking at the mirror she found him standing at her door... A red chaddar was in his hand...walking he stood just behind her...His eyes have bag under them... Unshed tears were present in both eyes....

"Saalgirah Mubarak Ho Meri Jaan....! "

"Happy birthday my life"

Smiling a little he bends down and kissed her head... A lone tear escapes from both father daughters eyes....

"Hum jant hain... Ke meri jaan apke sath bht naainsaafi ho rahi h... Magr Mano shyd ye qadar hai.... Allah tumhe waha le jayega jaha tum mahfuz rahogi.... "

"I know that it's unjustifiable to you my life... But Mano perhaps it's destiny.... Allah is taking to where you'll be safe... "

His teary voice makes her shook her head in negative... Biting her lips she finally spoke in utter helplessness

"Baba... "

Her whispers broke Ibrahim's tears escaped from his eyes.... She was resembling to the same 1 year old manahil whom he had find crying beside her mother....

"Sshhh meri jaan.... Allah tmhara negehbaan h... Wo sb behtar karega... ! "

"Allah is your protector... He will make everything better"

Patting her head he said...

"Chalo ye chaddar aaj mei tumhe udhaonga... "

"I will cover your head with this veil"

Smiling he put the red veil on her head covering her

She just looked at her father who had put a faced of being strong....

"Tum bilkul Hafsa jaise lg rahi hu.... Tumhari Ammi... Wahi Maasoomiyat wahi rang....bs tumhari ankhein mujhe jaisi h... "

"You're looking just like hafsa... Your mother... Same innocence same complextion... Only your eyes are like me... "

He chuckled saying.... And she knows how hollow it was....

But then she looked at herself... Was her mother like her...?

Same button nose.... Same lips... Same face.... But she would've been more beautiful just like an angel....holding the edge of her veil... She smells it.... Soft lavender smell...her mother's smell... Her warmth was still in them....

Clenching the veil to her chest she brokes down.....

"Ammi.... "

Her words were just calling her mother.... If only she would've been with her.... Then everything would've been so different... She wouldn't have been this broken she's now.... She miss her... She wants her... She want her mother....

Not able to see her crying Ibrahim made her stand and hold her close to his heart patting her head he whispered soothing words in her ear

"Bss kr jao... Mei hu yaha... Abhi baba hain to phir baba ki jaan ko ase nhi rona chahiye... "