Chapter 5 (Epilogue).

"Now, put your right foot forward then your left." Niharika told Purvi. Purvi swallow nervously and do what Niharika says. Purvi take two steps forward before stumbling but Niharika was there to catch her.

"Be careful." Niharika bring her to the corner and make her sit. Purvi sigh and grabbed the water bottle.

"How did other girl do this so easily?" Purvi asked taking a few sips of water. Purvi take out the heels and rubbed her sore foot.

"They practice it before they come in this business. Anyways, I have to go and check on the other things. I will be back." Niharika says and went at the back to see the arrangements.

"Here." Purvi looked when suddenly a travelling cup came in front of her. She glance up and smile when she saw Kavin.

"Thank you." Purvi says and take the cup from him only to taste the coffee she love.

"You feets looks red." Kavin mumbled sitting beside her. Purvi nodded and sigh.

"Yeah, you sister make me walk in heels." Purvi pout making him chuckle softly before he kneel in front of her.

"It's okay. I will give you a massage." Kavin says and try to touch her feet but Purvi pulled back. She quickly shake her looking around.

"No, someone will see and it will embarrassing." Purvi says and was about to stood up but stop when Kavin finally get a hold of her feet.

"I don't care." Was all Kavin says before he started to slowly massage her feet.

"Kavin, please." Purvi pleaded for him to let her go but he ignore her and continue his work. As he press his finger in the middle, Purvi jump slightly. Kavin grinned understanding that she is ticklish.

"Now, this is make it more interesting." Kavin grinned evilly and continue to poke in the middle. Purvi try her best to control her laugh but it was getting out of her hands.

"Please Kavin we are in public." Purvi says squirming in her place. Kavin look around and saw no one around them.

"Okay, I will stop before you have to pay me for the massage." Kavin says and smirk when Purvi look at him surprised.

"You weren't giving me a massage. You were tickling me." Purvi exclaimed making him laugh.

"It doesn't matter. Either you pay or..." Kavin trailed off and tickle her feet one more time making her jump again.

"Fine, just stop doing that." Purvi glare at him and reach toward her bag to take out the money.

"Oh, my Snow White, I wasn't talking about paying me by money." Kavin says shaking his head. Purvi look at him confused but her eyes widened when Kavin leaned toward her.

"I prefer my payment to be a soft and slow kiss." Kavin whisper and smile when he saw her face turning red.

"I am not going to kiss you here." Purvi hissed and push him back. Kavin look at her warningly and know she wouldn't agree easily.

"Fine with me then." Kavin says and started to tickle her feet. Purvi squealed and try to wiggle her feet out of his grasp but he hold it tight.