Chapter 4

"Please Please Please." Niharika begged following Purvi around her studio in workshop. Purvi sigh and continue to look at the dresses. Purvi turned around and shake her head.

"No." Purvi says and turned back again. Niharika stand beside her and pout folding her hands.

"Please, I promise I will do whatever you want me to do. Just help me this last time." Niharika says. Purvi sigh and look at her friend.

"Liken Niharika, tumhare pass bohat achi models hain. Then why did you need me to walk for you?" Purvi asked her confused. Niharika sigh and lower her hands taking Purvi toward the wall mirror. She grabbed the dress from the chair and put it in front of her.

"I want you to wear it because no one can make it look best but you. Please say yes." Niharika pleaded her. Purvi take the dress from her hand and look at it.

"Fine but this will be the last time. And I don't know anything about walking on ramp so you have to help me." Purvi told her. Niharika nodded with a wide smile.

"Thank you so much." Niharika give her a tight hug before going to make some calls for her. Purvi feel her phone vibrating in her hand and look at the caller ID. A smile come on her face when she saw Kavin name flashing.

"Hey, Snow White." Kavin says as soon as she pick it up. Purvi rolled her eyes and put the dress on the chair.

"I told you not to call me that. Anyways, why did you call right now? Aren't you busy today?" Purvi asked him since that is what he told her last night.

"Nah, my meeting got cancel on the last moment for some emergency." Kavin told her. Purvi smile slightly.

"So, when will you get back here?" Purvi asked. Kavin was out of city to open a new branch of his shop in another city.

"I don't know right now." Kavin says making her sigh.

"Oh..." Purvi trailed off and look at her sad face in mirror.

"Why you sound so low? Do you want me to come back to you right now?" Kavin asked her with a grin on his face.

"Yeah I do want to here right now but work come first." Purvi shake her head thinking of her being self fish.

"Then just close your eyes and I will be there right beside you." Kavin told her. Purvi laugh and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah right, like I would believe that. So if you say turn around and I will be right behind you, and I will turn and boom-" Purvi stop talking when she turned around and her eyes widened. She blink a few times to make sure she is not dreaming.

"Close your mouth or you will catch a fly." Kavin says walking toward her and close her mouth.

"You... I-I thought..." Purvi couldn't complete what she wants to says. Kavin chuckle at the sight of her.

"I know I am irresistable but seriously stop looking at me like that. Why don't you hug me to be sure that I am right in front of you." Kavin raised his eyebrow. Purvi swallow and put her one hand on his shoulder. Kavin chuckle at her attempt making her snapped out of her shock. He was gone for a week and when he came back, he still tease her.

"I hate you." Purvi says punching on his chest. Kavin groaned feeling the pain. He narrow his eyes at Purvi.

"The feeling is mutual." Kavin shrugged and smirk when she tried to hit him again.